vinylandtoys

SOUL - FUNK PRESSED IN BRAZIL

Hi all !  Greetings from Brazil 
 I do a service of " PERSONAL BUYER "
 I can buy for you any SOUL-FUNK vinyl, CD, DVD of US-UK-Brazilian artists  pressed in Brazil and for sale   on the Brazilian website MERCADO LIVRE ( a kind of Southamerican Ebay).
- you choose the titles you want to order and send me the links of the products
- I return a full quotation including domestic shipping, international shipping and my little commission for my service
- I receive the records in my home address, and after do a unique  parcel and ship to your country. 

Mercado Livre doesnt allow foreigners to open an account and buy there. It is allowed only for Brazilian citizens with an address in Brazil
For more details please contact me

All the best 

On 10 November 2018 at 13:34, vinylandtoys said:

Hi all !  Greetings from Brazil 
 I do a service of " PERSONAL BUYER "
 I can buy for you any SOUL-FUNK vinyl, CD, DVD of US-UK-Brazilian artists  pressed in Brazil and for sale   on the Brazilian website MERCADO LIVRE ( a kind of Southamerican Ebay).
- you choose the titles you want to order and send me the links of the products
- I return a full quotation including domestic shipping, international shipping and my little commission for my service
- I receive the records in my home address, and after do a unique  parcel and ship to your country. 

Mercado Livre doesnt allow foreigners to open an account and buy there. It is allowed only for Brazilian citizens with an address in Brazil
For more details please contact me

All the best 

Hi, you might be better off posting this in the record for sale group ?

cheers.

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.