SOUL - FUNK PRESSED IN BRAZIL

I do a service of " PERSONAL SHOPPER"
 I can buy for you any SOUL-FUNK or other genres of  vinyl, CD, DVD of US-UK-Brazilian artists  pressed in Brazil and for sale   on the Brazilian website MERCADO LIVRE ( a kind of Southamerican Ebay).and other main Brazilian marketplaces
- you choose the titles you want to order and send me the links of the products
- I return a full quotation including domestic shipping, international shipping and my little commission for my service
- I receive the records in my home address, and after do a unique  parcel and ship to your country. 

Mercado Livre doesnt allow foreigners to open an account and buy there. It is allowed only for Brazilian citizens with an address in Brazil   

I have references from US, Europe countries.
For more details please contact me

Edited by vinylandtoys
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 1
  • Views 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

On 10 November 2018 at 13:34, vinylandtoys said:

Hi all !  Greetings from Brazil 
 I do a service of " PERSONAL BUYER "
 I can buy for you any SOUL-FUNK vinyl, CD, DVD of US-UK-Brazilian artists  pressed in Brazil and for sale   on the Brazilian website MERCADO LIVRE ( a kind of Southamerican Ebay).
- you choose the titles you want to order and send me the links of the products
- I return a full quotation including domestic shipping, international shipping and my little commission for my service
- I receive the records in my home address, and after do a unique  parcel and ship to your country. 

Mercado Livre doesnt allow foreigners to open an account and buy there. It is allowed only for Brazilian citizens with an address in Brazil
For more details please contact me

All the best 

Hi, you might be better off posting this in the record for sale group ?

cheers.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!