monny1916

Times

maybe sometimes timing can't be finalised to closer to the date?

if they are not clear, then maybe work best if you ask via the comments or  a pm?

Sometimes a venue will stay open as long as they have punters, therefore don't have a rigid closing time. Understand though, it can make booking a Taxi or something difficult, maybe best if they said an 'at least' time eg: 'til at least 12.30 maybe later' then at least you could book your Taxi for 12.30, would of course mean leaving early if it did end up finishing an hour or more later, difficult.

Maybe try as Mike says ask the poster by pm or in comments, however I've tried that before and often they post the event and just don't bother logging on and fielding responses to enquiries.

I thought the whole point of soul police was to police and look after the people who rely on information not mis information ,,,I don't think I should contact anybody regarding starting and finishing times it should be on the flyer or soul source page 

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.