Four rare modern and crossover records

Lovemusic

Four hard to find modern and crossover monsters

UK SALES ONLY.

Payable by bank transfer only

All records security marked, photographed and filmed to prevent false claims.
Seller not responsible for postal losses if adequate insurance is not taken out.

Payment required within three days, or will be put back for sale again.

Condition play checked using Orton 2M red cart and stylus, and cleaned with l'art du son premium record cleaning fluid and using Akg headphones.

Sam Nesbit- Chase those clouds away AMOS  £500 + £7.50 special delivery tracked with insurance EX+

EARLY MODERN/CROSSOVER ANTHEM. NOT MANY AROUND NOWADAYS. MOSTLY HIDDEN AWAY IN COLLECTIONS.

Bobby Shannon-I get my groove from you/You're an uplift TO-MAR £750 + £8.30 special delivery tracked with insurance M- WITH A VERY SLIGHT WARP NOT AFFECTING PLAY

ANOTHER ANTHEM THAT RARELY CROPS UP COUPLED WITH THE FLIPSIDE THAT'S JUST AS GOOD, IF NOT BETTER, BUT IS UNKNOWN TO MANY.

Little Reuben-In the name of loneliness NR £600+£8.30 special delivery tracked with insurance EX A FEW MARKS ON VINYL NOT AFFECTING PLAY

EARLY SOUL ESSENCE ANTHEM THAT IS SO HARD TO FIND.

Rey Villar-Heaven is my witness ECBOLIC £750+£8.30 special delivery tracked with insurance M- WITH VERY SLIGHT WEAR ON PICTURE SLEEVE

NOT MANY OF THESE AROUND. ABOUT TWENTY PLUS COPIES, OR SO I'M TOLD. WHAT A GREAT RECORD TOO.

If you don't want to pay the postage I'll be at the Orwell Re union on Saturday and So Soulful 70's the following Saturday.

1542156705399-156129002.jpg

15421567371381769988457.jpg

1542156754077482469510.jpg

1542156768806997154470.jpg

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 6
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic