Got this Ric-Tic?

Soulfulsolutions

Be sure to take a close look, not your usual format…..

Fantastic Four – Can’t stop looking for my baby – Ric Tic 121 DJ Ex £350

I've sold several of this famous labels white demos this last year or 2, including JJ Barnes “Please let me in”, Rose Batiste “Holding hands", Edwin’s “Agent OO Soul” and “Scott’s on Swingers”, but it’s the multi-colored demos that have proved the hardest to locate over many years of searching.

Whilst Al Kent’s “The way you’ve been acting lately” is in my opinion the hardest, the F4 is right up there and I suspect one of the last to fill any Ric-Tic collectors set.

Super rare with first release Disc Jockey credits, and when you consider the regular issue often appears for sale in Vg+ or less this is a remarkable opportunity. The best opening line ever by the way – “A two-dollar room that’s never seen a broom”. Inked Star stamped on label no doubt to promote the side to radio stations, minor sleeve marks on styrene.

PayPal by friends or add 4% for your own reassurance please, or I can send details for bank transfer.

Postage:
£7.50 - Special Delivery
Overseas on Request

Cheers, Lee

88804340_RicTic121.jpg.8fce85d5a7034cec60b72ca7f367f57b.jpg  RT1.jpg.f0146a22106fbd9d593fc9cbdda3faa4.jpg  RT2.jpg.74d9e3f71f9c6c1943ed094ef17ebdb4.jpg
Edited by SoulfulSolutions
  • Up vote 1
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source