Sample from a french song

Guest Jawad

Hi everyone,

I'm Jawad and i live in Paris, France. Yeah, i know. I'm lucky (am i ? 🤔)

Anyway, i was wondering if you guys were able to find the original sample used on this track.

Thank you all in advance.

Social source share

On 15/11/2018 at 19:17, Jawad said:

I was wondering if you guys were able to find the original sample used on this track.

I don't know the name of the track but the same sample was used by a Hip Hop group named Detail on a track called 'Gone With The Wind' released in 1997.

Sorry, I don't have it myself but if you can get any  information about their album, 'Blue Eyed Soul' you may find the name of the track listed on there. 

Edited by Soulsides
  • Up vote 1
Social source share

6 hours ago, Soulsides said:

I don't know the name of the track but the same sample was used by a Hip Hop group named Detail on a track called 'Gone With The Wind' released in 1997.

Sorry, I don't have it myself but if you can get any  information about their album, 'Blue Eyed Soul' you may find the name of the track listed on there. 

Soulsides you rock !!

I asked the beatmaker who made that song (Gone with the wind) and guess what :) !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoEnRuPL2ic&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR0onXcRpHC0BUBorOTkbbJTEA0MD1y5OgSPHxW6WsushAceONTsRkpiTG0

Thanks again !!

Keep it up bros ✌️

Edited by Jawad
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!