Chris L

Premier League ticketing agencies - any good/legal ?

Trying to buy about 9 tickets for a Premier League game for my son in 2019. Seen some websites that sell them, for example "FootbalTicketNet". Do they actually have them and are they trustworthy ?

On 16/11/2018 at 09:48, Chris L said:

Trying to buy about 9 tickets for a Premier League game for my son in 2019. Seen some websites that sell them, for example "FootbalTicketNet". Do they actually have them and are they trustworthy ?

You can get them for mcfc , every home game , always plenty of  empty seats when you see it on the television  , advertised on local radio all the time. Dont know about other clubs. Has it got to be prem clubs ?

4 hours ago, Winsford Soul said:

You can get them for mcfc , every home game , always plenty of  empty seats when you see it on the television  , advertised on local radio all the time. Dont know about other clubs. Has it got to be prem clubs ?

Hi yes Premier League we can get Championship League easy enough. I think we may be sorted, spoke to a couple of London clubs they said the same, usually a couple of thousand available.

You can get them for Mcfc , every home game ,always plenty of empty seats but beware you have to know what football actually is and appreciate the quality on offer because after January the league will be finished then you can get cheap seats at old Trafford with prawn sandwiches thrown in

13 minutes ago, monny1916 said:

You can get them for Mcfc , every home game ,always plenty of empty seats but beware you have to know what football actually is and appreciate the quality on offer because after January the league will be finished then you can get cheap seats at old Trafford with prawn sandwiches thrown in

Hit a nerve obviously.  😁😁😁 surprised it's taken so long. 

Form is temporary but class is permanent something that city will never ever understand. 

Sorry Chris for going off topic. 

Steve 

Edited by Winsford Soul

27 minutes ago, Winsford Soul said:

Hit a nerve obviously.  😁😁😁 surprised it's taken so long. 

Form is temporary but class is permanent something that city will never ever understand. 

Sorry Chris for going off topic. 

Steve 

No nerves here pal without fergie and under the special one you are doomed Hail Hail sorry Chris for staying on topic but vearing  slightly as I said go to the team of your choices web page regards Stephen 

2 minutes ago, monny1916 said:

No nerves here pal without fergie and under the special one you are doomed Hail Hail sorry Chris for staying on topic but vearing  slightly as I said go to the team of your choices web page regards Stephen 

Not another Stephen.  How many are there of us on here. Your not called Smith as well 

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.