james Brown the hot album 1975

Little-stevie

• Replies 9
  • Views 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Just going through an old pile of records and have got a James Brown album from 1975 called Hot..Don't really know owt about this album..

polydor....2391214...

Its in near mint,could any of you give me a price for it...Is it pretty rare or ten a penny..

cheers

steve

Wish I could say pretty rare Steve as I've got one but I'm sure they're fairly common. :shades: Think I only played it a couple of times

Dave

Social source share

Guest TONY ROUNCE

Just seen one listed for 100 dollars on Gemm :rolleyes: ..Is that a fair price???

One of JB's best-ever albums - "So Long" is an old Sidedoor play from the early 90s (props to Dean Johnson for alerting me to it back ion the day).

Dunno what JB's later albums go for these days but Fifty Quid or thereabouts doesn't seem TOO unreasonable, especially as it's never been on CD...

TONE smile.gif

Social source share

One of JB's best-ever albums - "So Long" is an old Sidedoor play from the early 90s (props to Dean Johnson for alerting me to it back ion the day).

Dunno what JB's later albums go for these days but Fifty Quid or thereabouts doesn't seem TOO unreasonable, especially as it's never been on CD...

TONE :rolleyes:

I will give that track another play..I was a regular at the side door back then..Good days indeed..

Social source share

Guest TONY ROUNCE

I will give that track another play..I was a regular at the side door back then..Good days indeed..

"Goodnight My Love" is pretty nifty, too. Was also on a single in lots of countries - I have it on Lebanese Polydor!

Social source share

Errr this is a ten quid lp tops. Honestly! I bought mine in the west end of London for £6 in a sale section. It really isn't rare at all. Check out '(I love you) For sentimental reasons' which is in my humble opinion is an absolute gem of a tune. Came out on a 45 also.

https://www.raresoulman.co.uk/sounds/exists...IMENTAL_REASONS

Edited by Miles
Social source share

£10 is right i see it for that price quite regularly. ignore some of the gemm prices, they are just chancers with no hope of selling anything. in fact most have not got any stock at those high prices, they take the order as a back order then find it cheaper then sell it on to the buyer. I seem to remember girth saying some guy had girth's database readvertised at higher prices.

my gemm sales are all sitting in a rack behind me at the moment i might add, so we're not all at that game...

cheers Paul

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!