Winsford Soul

Blocked

Had to share this. I've just been blocked on Instagram by John Manship. 

Wait for it. Because I questioned why a Roosevelt Grier . In my tenement was getting auctioned.  As I said it was only a £200 record.  He replied.  Find him another one in that unplayed condition in a company sleeve.  To which I replied that it's still only a £200 record and we would have to agree to disagree as I have to much respect for you. 

Auction end price was I think  £212. 

Anyone work that one out.

I hope John replies to this if he's still on here as I'm at a loss as to the reason 

Steve 

Edited by Winsford Soul

10 hours ago, Winsford Soul said:

Had to share this. I've just been blocked on Instagram by John Manship. 

Wait for it. Because I questioned why a Roosevelt Grier . In my tenement was getting auctioned.  As I said it was only a £200 record.  He replied.  Find him another one in that unplayed condition in a company sleeve.  To which I replied that it's still only a £200 record and we would have to agree to disagree as I have to much respect for you. 

Auction end price was I think  £212. 

Anyone work that one out.

I hope John replies to this if he's still on here as I'm at a loss as to the reason 

Steve 

Maybe he supports Man City !!! Regards Stephen 

Ah the ol block trick. Not just the bastion of the irked teenager. 

A helpful tool to disengage from idiots who splatter your social media with their own mess and an easy way to stop people spewing reality onto your sales posts. 

Ill invite you to spend a few months on our globalmoverlords favourite Facebook, Kegsy. You’d love it! 

If he was selling the 45 on Instagram I can understand why he was peeved. Posting stuff that undermines a sale on a sales site is not on in my view. If it was not for sale on Instragram it's childish however. Just my view... 

25 minutes ago, SoulBoyRecords said:

If he was selling the 45 on Instagram I can understand why he was peeved. Posting stuff that undermines a sale on a sales site is not on in my view. If it was not for sale on Instragram it's childish however. Just my view... 

He was just advertising his auction site. I did say that we agreed to disagree and that I had too much respect for him to argue over it. 

Steve 

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.