Kegsy

Bluetooth Fun

I have hooked up a bluetooth receiver to my sound system amp. The sound system resides in the room that doubles as my wife's office, as she works from home. I have synced my mobile to the bluetooth device. The last 3 times she has left the room, I played, a few second snippet, of Harry J Liquidator. It's driving her nuts and confusing the crap out of her, as she has that tune as her phone ringtone, which is on her desk.  😁

Yes children, Bluetooth technology can be fun.  A Bluetooth mouse can be extremely amusing.  Just plug the receiver into a USB port on a work colleague's computer, and watch how he / she reacts when their cursor takes on a life of its own.  Hours of entertainment, especially when the victim decides to call the IT department.

6 minutes ago, Steve S 60 said:

Yes children, Bluetooth technology can be fun.  A Bluetooth mouse can be extremely amusing.  Just plug the receiver into a USB port on a work colleague's computer, and watch how he / she reacts when their cursor takes on a life of its own.  Hours of entertainment, especially when the victim decides to call the IT department.

You're just trying to get me another thick ear, arn't you ?.

Edited by Kegsy

44 minutes ago, Steve S 60 said:

With having a Samsung smart TV which is Bluetooth I can control it with my Samsung phone, much to my amusement and Lou,s annoyance,  volume up or down , changing channels when she's watching something . Quite often get a slap. 

Steve 

14 minutes ago, Winsford Soul said:

With having a Samsung smart TV which is Bluetooth I can control it with my Samsung phone, much to my amusement and Lou,s annoyance,  volume up or down , changing channels when she's watching something . Quite often get a slap. 

Steve 

A guy in my local, used his mobile to play a video, of a shivering dog curling one off, on the large screen TV. He got dog's abuse, I wasn't really bothered as all that was on was Man U. playing somebody. 

Edited by Kegsy

5 minutes ago, Kegsy said:

A guy in my local, used his mobile to play a video of a shivering dog curling one off, on the large screen TV. He got dog's abuse, I wasn't really bothered as all that was on was Man U. playing somebody. 

I don't think George Owen Squier had this in mind when he invented Wired Radio back in the 1920s.

11 minutes ago, Kegsy said:

A guy in my local, used his mobile to play a video, of a shivering dog curling one off, on the large screen TV. He got dog's abuse, I wasn't really bothered as all that was on was Man U. playing somebody. 

Man U. 😁 been a fan all my life and I can't bear to watch them. 

Steve 

1 minute ago, Winsford Soul said:

Man U. 😁 been a fan all my life and I can't bear to watch them. 

Steve 

Do you want me to put you in touch with the guy in my local, he may have other shitting dog videos. 

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.