Jump to content
  • Sign Up
Kegsy

Bluetooth Fun

Recommended Posts

I have hooked up a bluetooth receiver to my sound system amp. The sound system resides in the room that doubles as my wife's office, as she works from home. I have synced my mobile to the bluetooth device. The last 3 times she has left the room, I played, a few second snippet, of Harry J Liquidator. It's driving her nuts and confusing the crap out of her, as she has that tune as her phone ringtone, which is on her desk.  😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes children, Bluetooth technology can be fun.  A Bluetooth mouse can be extremely amusing.  Just plug the receiver into a USB port on a work colleague's computer, and watch how he / she reacts when their cursor takes on a life of its own.  Hours of entertainment, especially when the victim decides to call the IT department.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Steve S 60 said:

Yes children, Bluetooth technology can be fun.  A Bluetooth mouse can be extremely amusing.  Just plug the receiver into a USB port on a work colleague's computer, and watch how he / she reacts when their cursor takes on a life of its own.  Hours of entertainment, especially when the victim decides to call the IT department.

You're just trying to get me another thick ear, arn't you ?.

Edited by Kegsy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Steve S 60 said:

Yes children, Bluetooth technology can be fun.  A Bluetooth mouse can be extremely amusing.  Just plug the receiver into a USB port on a work colleague's computer, and watch how he / she reacts when their cursor takes on a life of its own.  Hours of entertainment, especially when the victim decides to call the IT department.

With having a Samsung smart TV which is Bluetooth I can control it with my Samsung phone, much to my amusement and Lou,s annoyance,  volume up or down , changing channels when she's watching something . Quite often get a slap. 

Steve 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Winsford Soul said:

With having a Samsung smart TV which is Bluetooth I can control it with my Samsung phone, much to my amusement and Lou,s annoyance,  volume up or down , changing channels when she's watching something . Quite often get a slap. 

Steve 

A guy in my local, used his mobile to play a video, of a shivering dog curling one off, on the large screen TV. He got dog's abuse, I wasn't really bothered as all that was on was Man U. playing somebody. 

Edited by Kegsy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Kegsy said:

A guy in my local, used his mobile to play a video of a shivering dog curling one off, on the large screen TV. He got dog's abuse, I wasn't really bothered as all that was on was Man U. playing somebody. 

I don't think George Owen Squier had this in mind when he invented Wired Radio back in the 1920s.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Kegsy said:

A guy in my local, used his mobile to play a video, of a shivering dog curling one off, on the large screen TV. He got dog's abuse, I wasn't really bothered as all that was on was Man U. playing somebody. 

 Man U. 😁 been a fan all my life and I can't bear to watch them. 

Steve 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Winsford Soul said:

 Man U. 😁 been a fan all my life and I can't bear to watch them. 

Steve 

Do you want me to put you in touch with the guy in my local, he may have other shitting dog videos. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Sign Up

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign up now!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts



×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.