THE BURNLEY ALLNIGHTER

THE FALCON

1, WHITTAM STREET

BURNLEY

BB11 1LN

WEDNESDAY 27th DECEMBER

RUNS 10pm - 6am £10 o.t.d.

DJ's Killa, Paul Harris, Stuart Bennett,

Karl Heard, Phil Kowalski and Cliff Camfield.

Special Guest's, Mike Bolderson & Andy Killick

PLAYING MEGA RARITIES & LESSER KNOWN GEMS

Top sound system, record dealers,

5 mins from M65.

for more details phone 01282 814058 0r 07967 651255

HOORAH! I've finally managed to get together with the manager and sort out a special one off holiday allnighter. What a great way to burn off all that Chrismas fare. Get down to Burnley on the day after Boxing day, and let's have a party. Don't be late cos the last one was a packer. If you've never been before read the events lookbacks. You will not be disappointed.

It's pretty short notice, so please spread the word.

Many thanks for your support, Merry Christmas & a soulfull New Year to you all .

Phil.

Edited by quinvy
  • Replies 56
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

SOULHAWK PROMOTIONS

PRESENTS

THE BURNLEY ALLNIGHTER

THE FALCON

1, WHITTAM STREET

BURNLEY

BB11 1LN

WEDNESDAY 27th DECEMBER

Special Guest, Mike Bolderson

5 mins from M65.

HOORAH! I've finally managed to get together with the manager and sort out a special one off holiday allnighter. What a great way to burn off all that Chrismas fare. Get down to Burnley on the day after Boxing day, and let's have a party. Don't be late cos the last one was a packer. If you've never been before read the events lookbacks. You will not be disappointed.

Many thanks for your support, Merry Christmas & a soulfull New Year to you all .

Phil.

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssss :thumbsup::thumbsup::hypo::D

Guest Paul Brennan

Hiya Paul,

thanks for pm have tried to reply but must be a problem with site, great news about Burnley will deffo be there, probably with coconut mushrooms, I agree they are delicious. I will be in touch.

Paul (Brennan)

Just added Andy Killick to the DJ line up. This man's got some awesome tunes......

Also, a dream come true for me, Butch lined up for next year. And he's agreed to play all his old cover up's and one off's for us. Gonna be unbelievable, JUST BROTHERS, TEMPTONES, DIANE LEWIS, MARTHA JEAN LOVE, OOOOOOOOOOH! ph34r.gifblush.gif

Fantastic News that its back on Phil...... and sooooooooooooooo looking forward to hopefully many more in 2007..... plus Butch in the line-up at some point too, well done.... :thumbsup:

On the down-side - So pissed off at not being able to get to this next one ranting_1.gif - will be away in Wales :thumbsup: ..............

Family comittments that we just can't get out of sorry.... But have passed the word wherever possible - Hope its a good un' .. despite being so jealous.... just want to wish you and the rest of the Team a great time - All the very best! and have a good Xmas by the way mate!! - see you soon.....

Fantastic News that its back on Phil...... and sooooooooooooooo looking forward to hopefully many more in 2007..... plus Butch in the line-up at some point too, well done.... :shades:

On the down-side - So pissed off at not being able to get to this next one ranting_1.gif - will be away in Wales :yes: ..............

Family comittments that we just can't get out of sorry.... But have passed the word wherever possible - Hope its a good un' .. despite being so jealous.... just want to wish you and the rest of the Team a great time - All the very best! and have a good Xmas by the way mate!! - see you soon.....

your not the only one pissed off how can you compare Burnley nighter to some wedding that you don't wanna go to!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::shades: :angry: :D

Fantastic News that its back on Phil...... and sooooooooooooooo looking forward to hopefully many more in 2007..... plus Butch in the line-up at some point too, well done.... :)

On the down-side - So pissed off at not being able to get to this next one ranting_1.gif - will be away in Wales ph34r.gif ..............

Hello Al,

Many thanks for your efforts on my behalf, and your support, it's very much appreciated mate. Have a great Christmas and I'll see you in the New Year. :lol:

Best regards, Phil.

Guest melandthensome

Have a good one

just wish I could be there but work has got me 'hook line n sinker' good title 4 a record that......

Hope to get to the next one if TONY AND JOAN can put up with me again.

'ALL THE BEST JOAN'

regards

mel :rolleyes:

SOULHAWK PROMOTIONS

PRESENTS

THE BURNLEY ALLNIGHTER

THE FALCON

1, WHITTAM STREET

BURNLEY

BB11 1LN

WEDNESDAY 27th DECEMBER

5 mins from M65.

Phil.

GREAT NEWS PHIL WILL DEFO BE THERE :rolleyes:

Have a good one

just wish I could be there but work has got me 'hook line n sinker' good title 4 a record that......

Hope to get to the next one if TONY AND JOAN can put up with me again.

'ALL THE BEST JOAN'

regards

mel :sleep3:

Cheers Mel. Sorry you can't make it. Hope to see you in 2007. :thumbsup:

Having a few problems because people are still spreading the word that Burnley is cancelled, which it was for the 30th Dec. But it is deffo very much ON next Wednesday December 27th

If you have any questions about this event please phone me on 01282 814058 or 07967 651255

I can assure you that THE BURNLEY ALLNIGHTER is ON Wed 27th Dec.

Hope to see you there.

Phil. :rolleyes:

SOULHAWK PROMOTIONS

PRESENTS

THE BURNLEY ALLNIGHTER

THE FALCON

1, WHITTAM STREET

BURNLEY

BB11 1LN

WEDNESDAY 27th DECEMBER

5 mins from M65.

Phil.

The only place to be tomorrow. :thumbsup:

SOULHAWK PROMOTIONS

PRESENTS

THE BURNLEY ALLNIGHTER

THE FALCON

1, WHITTAM STREET

BURNLEY

BB11 1LN

WEDNESDAY 27th DECEMBER

5 mins from M65.

Phil.

Only one more nights kip before this great all niter opens its doors again, hope to see all the regular soul fans there who have supported this event every month, plus a few new faces too!

The Christmas drinks are on Phil!

cheers

Paul

Only one more nights kip before this great all niter opens its doors again, hope to see all the regular soul fans there who have supported this event every month, plus a few new faces too!

The Christmas drinks are on Phil!

cheers

Paul thats great news me and stu are driving all the way from barnoldswick without stopping,,,we d like to join the que for christmas drinks being bought by phil,,, ianloftsoul or whatever your name isgive me aring if you read this better still get yourself and canada kev to burnley tonight mate,,,,,,,,its gonna be unique.......

Guest Neil Taylor

cool.gif -->

QUOTE(Mike B @ Dec 27 2006, 10:58 AM) link
Records packed, shirt ironed (well it is a special occasion :yes: ) and all set to go :wicked:

Well up for this one - promises to be a top top night - any suggestions for somewhere to eat near the venue ???

Looking forward to meeting up with you all later :shades:

Mike Bolderson

THERE`S A QUALITY KEBAB SHOP NEAR BY,OR YOU CAN`T BEAT LANCSHIRE FISH & CHIP`S.

DID YOU POST MY RECORDS,MATE.

NEIL.

Here's the DJ times for Wednesday night......

10pm - 11pm KILLA

11pm - 12pm PAUL HARRIS

12pm - 1am STUART BENNETT

1am - 2am ANDY KILLICK

2am - 3am MIKE BOLDERSON

3am - 4am CLIFF CAMFIELD

4am - 5am PHIL KOWALSKI

5am - 6am KARL HEARD

6am CLOSE

Yep! here Joan. Put them up ages ago. You were probably away.

I'd just like to thank everyone who attended this event on the 24th & the DJ's who were all SUPERB!.......

In hindsight, I misjudged the situation by thinking that most people would be at home, and chomping at the bit for a nighter. Wrong! I soon realised this was not the case as I was promoting this one, as I heard the words "But I'm Working Thursday" with ever increasing regularity. Ah well, you live and learn......

It was still a very good night, and the Guest DJ's were Top Drawer again......

I will be meeting with the manager in the New Year and I will post up future dates as soon as they are finalised. I am looking for the fourth Friday in the month, as the Wilton have changed their date to the first Friday. I have been told that some Saturdays may be available, but I want to avoid clashes with other events, so don't know about that.

Thanks for your support over 2006 and a Happy 2007 to you all from me. Phil. :thumbsup:

Its always a pleasure playing at The Burnley Allnighter. Great people, underplayed sounds with a great output of awesome newies. Thanks to Phil, the DJs and most of all THE PUNTERS, who showed that great 'new discoveries' can been played in considerable quantity, what a crowd. Don't think I've danced so much for a long time!!

As promised on the night, the play list is below.

Tony Daniels - I Won't Cry - Beval

Foreign Blue Renaissance - Finding You - Kohoutech

Andy.... Tony Daniels :unsure:

BUT that Foreign Blue Renaissance..... WOW... record of the night for me without doubt... just awesome!! :huh:

What a great night - quality music all the way, friendly crowd and a personal thank you to Phil, Cliff and the boys for making me feel very welcome and looking after me! :huh: This is a great venue and can only go from strength to strength - it was a pleasure to DJ here :unsure: . My Playlist in no order whatsoever included:

Spyder Turner - I've got to get myself together - Good Time

Syl Johnson - Do you know what love is - Special Agent

Volcanoes - Take me back again - Harthon

Larry Clinton - She's wanted - Dynamo

Les Chansonettes - Don't let him hurt you - Shrine

Cautions - No other way - Shrine

Bobby Callender - My baby changes like the weather - Bamboo

Dave Charles - Ain't gonna cry no more - Donnie

Soul Set - Will you ever learn - Bi-Me

Mousie & The Traps - How about you - Toddlin' Town

Four Sights - Love is a hurting game - Shy Soul

Arthur Freeman - You got me uptight - Jumbo