A New Chapter Xmas Party - Wed 20th Dec

MarkH

For those in the London area it`s the "New Chapter" Xmas Party this upcoming Weds (20th Dec) at the "3 Blind Mice (formerly the Smersh Bar), 5 Ravey St (just off Great Eastern St-opposite The Griffin Pub), London EC2. (nearest tubes -Old St/Liverpool St) with Dj`s Mark Houghton,Gareth Donovan and Steve Cole.From 630 till 11, Admission Free. Playing you the Best in Quality Soul -Old and New plus plenty of Classics (as it`s the Festive Season !)

Mark H

• Replies 6
  • Views 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

For those in the London area it`s the "New Chapter" Xmas Party this upcoming Weds (20th Dec) at the "3 Blind Mice (formerly the Smersh Bar), 5 Ravey St (just off Great Eastern St-opposite The Griffin Pub), London EC2. (nearest tubes -Old St/Liverpool St) with Dj`s Mark Houghton,Gareth Donovan and Steve Cole.From 630 till 11, Admission Free. Playing you the Best in Quality Soul -Old and New plus plenty of Classics (as it`s the Festive Season !)

Mark H

are any of you lot coming to support steve at lightwater on saturday night?

are any of you lot coming to support steve at lightwater on saturday night?

Unfortunately i wont be there as i start work at 6AM on sunday morning. Gareth, i know is Djing on sat night (with Niki Golding) at Soul of the Barrio in North London. Not sure about anybody else.

Mark H

Unfortunately i wont be there as i start work at 6AM on sunday morning. Gareth, i know is Djing on sat night (with Niki Golding) at Soul of the Barrio in North London. Not sure about anybody else.

Mark H

im working on sunday too :angry:

bleeding nightmare but it helps pay for the tunes

moldie