mike

News: Men jailed for ‘fake’ vinyl records scam

On ‎02‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 19:26, Winsford Soul said:

Many years ago when I had one of the first Terry Callier. Ordinary Joe. Cadet demos I was offered through a third party £750 and a further percentage amount depending on sales to lend my record out. A small part of me was tempted not with the money but at the thought of lots more people would have the chance to get a copy of one of the greatest songs ever laid down on vinyl but i couldn't do it on principle.  

Steve 

good man. I cant stand djs that do that .

5 hours ago, Blackpoolsoul said:

This one has always interested me (looks like the cat number is a D.O.B.)

KIngy.jpg

Kingy B.jpg

Things of beauty 🤢, I collect those 🤥 and find it hard to get a proper discography 👸🏽 of the Kingy records 🙈 and their rather complicated catalogue numbering system 👾... Boot or worthless reissues... as Johnny Moore sang; Just be for real !

3 minutes ago, tlscapital said:

Things of beauty 🤢, I collect those 🤥 and find it hard to get a proper discography 👸🏽 of the Kingy records 🙈 and their rather complicated catalogue numbering system 👾... Boot or worthless reissues... as Johnny Moore sang; Just be for real !

So do we know who did it/them ?

On 04/12/2018 at 10:39, Rocky said:

Hmmmm, illegal or not it's a bit hypocritical if you sell a legal 7" for hundreds profit and don't give a penny to the artist or label don't you think?!?

⚠️

KEEP CALM

AND ENJOY

FUNNY  ILLOGICAL

COMMENTS

Edited by Soulsides

1 hour ago, Blackpoolsoul said:

So do we know who did it/them ?

I would have thought it obvious who did it given the label name?  I thought everyone knew but obviously not. 

Edited by chalky

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.