ez

newly discovered Eddie Holman and Joe Frazier tracks

That fantastic.  Had the pleasure of seeing Eddie live a few times.  When he did Lowton it was the best live show I have ever had the privilege to see plus got to meet him.  Top man. 

Steve 

Edited by Winsford Soul

I see why this was never released.  The instrumental track is great, but Eddie's singing is terrible in the choruses.  He's far off key and flat over and over, with regularity.  Notably, the "Ready, Willing and Able" line.  It really hurts my ears.  I've never heard him do that before. 

The Joe F doesn't sound like the same singer on other tunes I've heard credited to him, I wonder if this was a songwiters cut for Joe F to learn the tune from?

1 hour ago, RobbK said:

I see why this was never released.  The instrumental track is great, but Eddie's singing is terrible in the choruses.  He's far off key and flat over and over, with regularity.  Notably, the "Ready, Willing and Able" line.  It really hurts my ears.  I've never heard him do that before. 

I agree with you Rob,the chorus line is horrendous. 

3 hours ago, purist said:

The Joe F doesn't sound like the same singer on other tunes I've heard credited to him, I wonder if this was a songwiters cut for Joe F to learn the tune from?

I hope not.  At least he shouldn't have tried to copy what Eddie did on  the chorus' main line.  "How to sing wildly off key, and hit flat notes".  :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.