Timmion Record Carving?

Ljblanken

Hi, 

I saw some recommendations on here to use these guys. I have a great gospel LP with some great LP-only tracks on it and I wanted a high quality 7" made. I contacted Timmion. A guy named "Jukka" emailed me back and gave me instructions on how to transfer the WAV files and gave me a PayPal address to send the money. I did both as instructed and have not heard back from him for a couple of weeks. 

Does anyone know these guys? I just want to know if they are working on it, or missed the emails or whatever. I think the money is sitting in their PayPal (but not claimed?).  

Thanks

- Leo

Edited by ljblanken
Social source share

Had no problem with them at all - Jukka is the contact i've used a few times. They do get very busy so it may just be a case of backlog, but have no fear you should recieve a reply and the item soon. Also try info@timmion.com and sami@timmion.com.

👍

Edited by corbett80
  • Up vote 1
Social source share

1 hour ago, ljblanken said:

Hi, 

I saw some recommendations on here to use these guys. I have a great gospel LP with some great LP-only tracks on it and I wanted a high quality 7" made. I contacted Timmion. A guy named "Jukka" emailed me back and gave me instructions on how to transfer the WAV files and gave me a PayPal address to send the money. I did both as instructed and have not heard back from him for a couple of weeks. 

Does anyone know these guys? I just want to know if they are working on it, or missed the emails or whatever. I think the money is sitting in their PayPal (but not claimed?).  

Thanks

- Leo

Why not just play whatever you wanted off the LP. 

• Up vote 1
Social source share

9 hours ago, Kegsy said:

Why not just play whatever you wanted off the LP. 

I know I could play the LP (which I do at home), but hate dragging around one single LP along with my 45 case when I am getting around to DJ spots. I was interested in Timmion because people said it was really high quality.   

Social source share

2 hours ago, ljblanken said:

I know I could play the LP (which I do at home), but hate dragging around one single LP along with my 45 case when I am getting around to DJ spots. I was interested in Timmion because people said it was really high quality.   

By far the best quality IMO

• Up vote 1
Social source share

On 04/12/2018 at 09:24, corbett80 said:

Had no problem with them at all - Jukka is the contact i've used a few times. They do get very busy so it may just be a case of backlog, but have no fear you should recieve a reply and the item soon. Also try info@timmion.com and sami@timmion.com.

👍

Emailing Sami worked, and now am sorted. 

Thanks for everyone's replies/help! 

Social source share

• 1 month later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!