Blackpoolsoul

Sebastian - info please

6 hours ago, Blackpoolsoul said:

Does anyone have any info on this tune please

Sebastian.jpg

If it's a funky rough voiced thing, it could be the same guy on Pesante.

1 hour ago, KevH said:

Kev JM got one for auction with sound clip plus Steve Jefferies got 1 on evil bay for £1000

Just put link on just in case ya fancy  a listen 

Having a punt where the label is out of  Rivermont ,Tennessee 

https://www.raresoulman.co.uk/sebastian-i-ll-still-be-loving-you-reach-a-little-higher-rivermont-v-1782.html

Edited by Kev John

29 minutes ago, Kev John said:

Kev JM got one for auction with sound clip plus Steve Jefferies got 1 on evil bay for £1000

Just put link on just in case ya fancy  a listen 

Having a punt where the label is out of  Rivermont ,Tennessee 

https://www.raresoulman.co.uk/sebastian-i-ll-still-be-loving-you-reach-a-little-higher-rivermont-v-1782.html

Funny how 2 turn up with big dealers at the same time

Wonder if this is one of those where there are a 1000 or more copies :) but then I am always wrong if you ask the wife

15 minutes ago, Blackpoolsoul said:

Funny how 2 turn up with big dealers at the same time

Wonder if this is one of those where there are a 1000 or more copies :) but then I am always wrong if you ask the wife

Looks a pretty obscure record & label i bet there's not a 1000 maybe low hundreds not sure but it could be just a handful who knows !

Quite like the record though :wink:

2 hours ago, KevH said:

Bongos and a bit jazzy and laid back, pretty average if you ask me.  Can’t for the life of me think why it is grabbing the attention of the top jocks, unless it is simply because of its obscurity?  

1 minute ago, chalky said:

Bongos and a bit jazzy and laid back, pretty average if you ask me.  Can’t for the life of me think why it is grabbing the attention of the top jocks, unless it is simply because of its obscurity?  

Agreed and could almost be one of those Spanish guys that were putting stuff out 10 years ago

According to the listing on eBay , his is only known copy, now JM auctioning one, so that’s 2, or its same record, either way it’s nothing special , it’s just ok imo

Not Sebastian Williams, who had a classic Gospel/Soul voice. The 45 in question sounds like one of those hippie jazz things like Boco.

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.