6TS 100 Club Xmas Party

• Replies 34
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I'll be there Ian but must leave to get last train home.....

Good show. Yeah loads on Thurs. Will either drive in from Stortford, or train up from Brighton.

Look forward to seeing you there mate. thumbsup.gif

Mr and Mrs Boogaloo shall be in attendance at this most veritable event.

:lol::lol:

Will be here but only till about 10.30 unfortunetly unless this fog continues & I get out of going to the airport in whichcase i'll be there a bit longer :shades: ...

If anyone wants Vavavoom NYE tickets get there early & i can sort them out & those that have arranged to pick up tickets from Yann he can't make it so come & see me early please.

And Dolly get there early to drop off Joel's record as may have to dash....

Be seeing you

ady

Oh sorry that all looked a bit serious & boring, hmm.. HAPPY CHRISTMAS! WAHAY!!! & ALL THAT ASwELL

Me i'm coming,cant wait for this one.

Just getting myself all ready and Mick Smith is the driver tonight.

I shall be dishing out invites to our FREE birthday soul bash on Friday Jan 19th 2007 tonight..

See all you 'orrible lot tonight then..

Have a good'un tonight mate and all ,we would of loved to have been at the 100 with friends old n new,drink in the tottenham...u r's !! (andy your right find a better boozer)!! stroll up to the 100 and hear my good mate Pete Widds spot, but we are a 135 miles away in the west country C'MON THE 100,miss you loads.. :thumbsup: elf hackett see you all soon,ill get back to wrapping 5 kids pressies! saint nick.ho ho ho..

Edited by nick hackett
Guest MonkeyMod

Super night as ever. It never feels like Christmas until the 100 Club party. Was meant to go shopping today but seem to have developed some strange sawing sensation in my head. Ouch.

Well done Ady & Donna another great night !!!

suffering today mind you :rolleyes: .

a merry crimbo to all you who attended last,even the knobhead who attempted to be f***ing clever and play the piano on stage while Mick was doing his thing,a swift "oi you w***er get the f*** off the stage or i'll rip your xmas balls off !"

He did as he was told and scuttled away.i must have been in a charitable mood last night a few years ago i might have hurt the poor thing..

anyway.

A great night out well done to all.

Hope 2007 is as good as 06 at the 100 club..

FROM NEIL USING DOLLYS ACCOUNT

Ady & Donna played the best of hosts to the best of Xmas Soul 'shindigs'. We had a ball from start to finish - proper party Soul, great company (I even had a sensible chat with Alan Eames!) shades.gif , and Lionel gave the warmest of welcomes on arrival wicked.gif. Its just a pity we couldn't have had a pillow fight during the evening mate! -The only hang up being that it wasn't a niter and it was rather weird drifting off into Oxford St at a time when its usually just getting going. Even weirder that it wasn't a Sunday morning! .

That said, the end of the party didnt mean the end of the fun! Unable to secure a cab near to the club, Dolly and me found ourselves haggling with a cycle rickshaw type thingy to get us to Trafalgar Square. £10 was the starting bid. We landed on £7 and were quickly being rattled across the smoothest (sic) of London's highways and byways, hanging out of the back of what can only be described as a coffin with a bike on the front!! As if it wasn't scary enough, as we passed Picadilly Circus, Dolly tells this poor bastard that we weren't going fast enough!!!!

Xmas cards, presents and sales boxes were, miraculously, intact when we arrived at a more accessible taxi rank and the taxi we then found was the best £40 I ever spent just to get to South London!

Can't wait to do it all again - I shall bring my driving goggles, helmet and some Mogadon next time.

Dolly & Neil J thumbsup.gif

Edited by dollynormal1

Could this be our first domestic boxing.gif ... Neil Jones

How could you not mention Jeff's debut su-*ucking-perb.

Well worth the wait to see you cringing Jeff whistling.gif

And he as the cheek to alf moan about our memorable journey home, Not my fault if there ain't no Rickshaws in Bury an all in all it cost us nearly a bullseye to get home .. As your my host to my first nite at your do at the Bury Town Hall on the 19th Jan, let's see if you can get us home in any thing better ,faster , colder or funnier Neil Jones.....

Dolly biggrin.gif

Hope you all had a very Happy Christmas x

except for the wazzerk that wouldn't let go of his Jackie Beavers

Edited by dollynormal1