Bargain 70's/80's Packs

Md Records

Apologies in advance for the quality of the soundclips - I'm not very technically minded!!!!! If you have any reservations about the playing quality of any record, please get in touch and also don't forget that I offer a full money back guarantee (including postage) if not happy for ANY reason

ALL PACKS £20 EACH - INCLUDES POSTAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PACK A

Jerry Butler - Cooling Out - PIR                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Light wear - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Cooling Out JB.MP3

Chuck Ray - Reconsider - Gemigo                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Worth checking out!!

Reconsider CR.MP3

Moments - Rain In My Backyard - Stang

Very slight "dishing" - ESSENTIAL!!

Blanche Carter - My Man - RCA

Light wear - Worth Checking out!!!!!!!!!

My Man BC.MP3

Tony Fox - Give It All Up Tonight - Emerald City

Light, superficial scuffs to vinyl - Plays fine with a tiny bit of crackle - Another great track from this guy!!!!!!!

Give It All Up Tonight TF.MP3

PACK B

Zulema - Just Look What You've Done - RCA (PROMO)

Light wear - GREAT!!!!

Just Look What Youve Done Z.MP3

Rance Allen Group - There's Gonna Be A Showdown - Gospel Truth                                                                                                                                                                                      Light wear and slight edge lift  - Great version!!!!

Theres Gonna Be A Showdown RAG.MP3

Valentino _ I Was Born This Way - Gaiee

Light superficial wear to vinyl and a bit of biro on label - CLASSIC!!!

I Was Born This Way V.MP3

Lady - Number One - Mega (WHITE PROMO)                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Worth checking out!!

Number One L.MP3

Independents - I Love You Yes I Do - Wand

RECOMMENDED!!!!!

I Love You Yes I Do I.MP3

PACK C

Al Green - Full Of Fire - Hi

Superficial wear to vinyl and label - Plays fine - CLASS!!!!!!!

J.J. Jackson - Let Me Try Again - Magnaglide
Light wear to label - Nice uptempo mover!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let Me Try Again JJJ.MP3

Alpaca Phase III - I Like To Party - Atlantic                                                                                                                                                                                                                         CLASSIC!!!

Al Wilson - Stay With Me - Playboy                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Superficial wear to vinyl and  label - Another good track by this guy!!

Stay With Me AW.MP3

Duprees - Delicious - RCA (PROMO)

1 mark on vinyl causes a few light "clicks" in the middle of the tune, doesn't detract from the sound, otherwise decent copy - Good 70's!!!!

Delicious D.MP3

Thanks for looking and listening

Des 

Full Of Fire AG.jpg

Cooling Out JB.jpg

Let Me Try Again JJJ.jpg

Reconsider CR.jpg

Rain In My Backyard M.jpg

Just Look What Youve Done Z.jpg

I Like To Party APIII.jpg

I Was Born This Way V.jpg

Theres Gonna Be A Showdown RAG.jpg