soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 9
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

The stocker is good looking enough IMO... But I understand you. I collect my Motown (1961-1969) (not all numbers completist, just and only the 45's I love) promo with the bold italic logo (not map) and some are likely to not even exist from this pressing plant I believe.

Loving the Spinners 3 first singles on Motown, I was aware of their 'truly yours' promo being only double 'A' side. Until one day I found a promo with the flip. Maybe I was the only one seeking that, so even though if rare, in an auction it won't find many bidders...

Still a flip side that I couldn't live without and kept the stocker copy for that side to that day. So this promo find that I though not to exist meant the world to me that day. And it's the sole promo copy of 'where is that girl' that I have seen to this day though.

And this Spinners promo copy of 'where is that girl' that I now have could be a service copy as it has the same handwriting as all the pre-releases from Motown & Co. or as on famous copy of Frank Wilson on Soul that floats between hands of DJ's in the UK.

Edited by tlscapital
Social source share