Iris ?? on MGM

Steve Foran

Afternoon all, a while back I was on You Tube and a record came up by Iris ? on MGM. The piccie was a Yellow MGM demo. I played it and liked it but I have never seen it since. I tend to you tube the rarer end of Northern so maybe something linked to my preference. I know it was Iris as that was my mums name but maybe I am wrong with the label but it was yellow that much I know.

Can anyone help ID this from my scant description please?

Thanks

Steve 

Social source share

51 minutes ago, Benji said:

😮

500? I wouldn't even pay a fiver for it. A record Ian Levine would play as a northern soul holy grail on his podcast, it's that bad.

but seeing how many are after it on Discogs I'm in a minority. So real problem seems to be my taste in soul music😂

This record is total DROSS ! who in there right mind would play it ? Remember finding it in the States years ago , probably sold it for two bob , God it's awful. 

• Up vote 3
Social source share

3 hours ago, Benji said:

😮

500? I wouldn't even pay a fiver for it. A record Ian Levine would play as a northern soul holy grail on his podcast, it's that bad.

but seeing how many are after it on Discogs I'm in a minority. So real problem seems to be my taste in soul music😂

After Ian, started playing it, I was made offers I couldn’t refuse, trades for one cash for the other, pretty average record agreed, actually preferred the other side.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!