Sugarpie Desanto T-shirts And Bags

I was reading about Sugarpie's plight on this website a few days ago, and wondered if there was anything I could do to help, so I went looking for an image to use on a t-shirt.

I eventually found the website of an American painter Derek Erdman www.derekerdman.com. I contacted Derek, and he has graciously allowed us to use his brilliant painting of her for raising funds via selling t-shirts etc.

I was originally going to just put a t-shirt in my own shop - but it made more sense to set up a separate shop - then I could automatically set up the new shop's paypal to be forwarded to Dave Moore's paypal appeal at http://www.theresthatbeat.com/sugarpie.html which I've done.

So that's it - set up! I think the bags look very tasteful for the ladies, and the t-shirts would look cool worn with anything - and you'll be helping out one of our heroes as well .

Lastly, a big thank you to Derek Erdman, who has allowed the use of his own original artwork for this - thanks again.

I think YOU would look fantastic wearing one :thumbsup:

Edited by soul_hull

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Related Soul Music Links

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.