Tomangoes's profile photo

Beer of the year 2018

Freebasing Tomangoes

Posted

Ive tried a few, but this beauty on draft and bottle in the US has won hands down.

Ed

IMG_20181202_2140168.jpg

Share this source music forum post

soul source url
Posted

Mine would have to be a bottle of Goose 312 Urban Wheat I'd left to mature when I was off work and not drinking, project I started after seeing a programme on TV where they mentioned maturing beer like wine. My bottle was eighteen months out of date , wish now I'd left it longer as it was as smooth as silk and had a really rich honey flavour nothing like an in date fresh one. I have about fifteen in a dark cupboard only flaw in my plan is some of them I won't be able to get when I decide to drink them so will not know if the maturing process was worth it. I got the Fullers 2018 Limited Edition as a present from my son which has a long use by date intended to be left to mature, prices rise as they age, if you're lucky enough to have a 1997 Edition lying forgotten in the back of a cupboard it's for sale on their website for £515,  

• Up vote 1

Share this source music forum post

soul source url

Freebasing - Source Forum

An off the soul beat lifestyle talk forum

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Get started now!

Get max use of the forums

Source Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.