• Replies 15
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Just Crazy About You - embers - eee

12739 refosoul

I asked this a while back so here's another go, what's the SP on the originals & boot situation in relation to this record?

Many thanks in advance

Simon

P.S. Top tune & one i've wanted to own for a while.

Social source share

I asked this a while back so here's another go, what's the SP on the originals & boot situation in relation to this record?

Many thanks in advance

Simon

P.S. Top tune & one i've wanted to own for a while.

The original has We've Come A Long Way on the flip. It was re issued with Far Away Places on the flip and the label instead of EEE was Ember Entertainment Enterprises. There are also some Carolina boots on BMR.

Social source share

The original has We've Come A Long Way on the flip. It was re issued with Far Away Places on the flip and the label instead of EEE was Ember Entertainment Enterprises. There are also some Carolina boots on BMR.

Aware of Love is the flip to a rarer issue of Crazy About You Baby.

Social source share

Thanks Chalky, you can see why i'm confused :thumbsup: i nearly got stung with the EEE boot before, luckily the sound quality was so bad it was a bit of a giveaway.

Simon

Social source share

Yep, said that above :thumbsup::lol: BMR = Beach Music Records

Interesting, i'm sure i had an EEE boot, maybe it was an original, blimey i'm starting to confues myself now!

Simon :thumbsup:

Social source share

TWAS BOOTED ON B.M.R WASN'T IT.

BRI.

'Just Crazy 'Bout You Baby' on BMR is a re-issue from the states didn't think it was a boot though. Having said that, the sound quality on this BMR release is awful!

Sound quality on the 'Stardust' re-issue is great.

Just a point, their release on MGM 'Watch Out Girl' came in 3 different modes:

plain yellow d.j

d.j with the cartoon lion (extremley rare)

gold/blue issue

Social source share

Interesting, i'm sure i had an EEE boot, maybe it was an original, blimey i'm starting to confues myself now!

Simon :thumbsup:

EEE issueed a second time, not sure if legit re-issue or boot, the EEE is at the side with Ember Entertainmennt Enterprises across top if memory serves me right on the re-issue/boot. eEe on original across the top. Just look for the different flips if unsure.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!