TattooDave

Inane and often insane thoughts

Why is it when I don't know the words to Frosty the Snowman that my mind makes some up that are more fitting as in;

"There must have been some acid in that old silk purse they found, as when they got it down their neck Frosty danced around"?

And more weirdly why do I use the lyrics from David Bowie's Life on Mars later on in the song, as in;

"Bompity, bomp, bomp look at those cavemen go, Bompity, bomp bomp he's in the best selling show"?

13 hours ago, TattooDave said:

Why is it when I don't know the words to Frosty the Snowman that my mind makes some up that are more fitting as in;

I think Its even better when you do know the words but still make them up anyway,Dave.

I do it all the time myself, here's an example..

"Rudolph the red nosed reindeer had a very shiny c**k  and if you ever touched it you'd get an electric shock" 

Or how about.

"All you have to do is ask, I'll try to mend your broken flask" 

DILYIID!           

See,much better..:wicked:   

Flak jacket..door...gone !

Edited by Soulsides

this floated  into my mind during a rant from my brother and out it came in one cascading song  of reply to him..................more or less as thought and spoken.................

i wish i was boris j the daftest man alive

id zoom around the universe in brexit xl5

way out in space complety

master of f all !!!!!!!!!!

even he managed a smile..........

Edited by ezzie brown
mispelt

15 hours ago, shufflin said:

George RR Martin has suggested that we may live inside the eye of a blue-eyed giant named 'Macumber', when you think about space and time, and how small we are, maybe we are ruled by higher beings, such as the wife

I'm of the mind that we're just a galactic game of 3D Monopoly, it just takes a long time to get your next throw of a dice, and there's a lot of cheats playing too.