soulandy

Ncs Manchester

Bump!

Any one?

Andy you could try PMing Chris or Marcelle, im pretty certain there is no boxing night on this year :thumbsup:

Hi Baz,

Did not notice this until now as i was suffering slightly yesterday, you are right we could not get a late licence at the venue we had planned to use and quite a few night's are over xmas so we thought we would give it a miss this year.

I would advise to pop up to Burnley on the night after(27th) as it is getting better and better.

Baz sorry for not sending you up to date info but the house move and Talk Talk being arseholes with my broadband did not help.

Cheers

Chris W

Hi Baz,

Did not notice this until now as i was suffering slightly yesterday, you are right we could not get a late licence at the venue we had planned to use and quite a few night's are over xmas so we thought we would give it a miss this year.

I would advise to pop up to Burnley on the night after(27th) as it is getting better and better.

Baz sorry for not sending you up to date info but the house move and Talk Talk being arseholes with my broadband did not help.

Cheers

Chris W

Cheers Chris, i'll remove it from the nighter dates as to not cause any confusion :thumbsup:

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.