Your best Soul experience of the year...

Have you been to an event that you haven't been to before that turned into a great event? Perhaps heard a new record and been moved by it, met a new Soul Crew or a new friend...

Or dare I say it...? Found new romance on the Soul scene? ( These days it's better than Tinder so I'm told! )

It's that time we all look back at the past year so let's hear about it. :hatsoff2:

Social source share

First time at the Ukranain Club Ashton, brilliant night with far too many tunes new to me to pick out one though as a prodigious downloader they played a fair few I knew as well, wonderful to hear them played out at a venue instead of a cd or laptop.

Managing to dance to three records on the trot for the first time after my heart bypass, sadly not managed it since.

Rediscovering the joy of playing vinyl at home . (downside reading the "what system do you have" thread and finding I'm probably ruining my records on sub standard equipment, just as well I have nothing of any great value as the funds aren't there to upgrade.

• Up vote 2
  • Thanks 1
Social source share

4 hours ago, BabyBoyAndMyLass said:

Have you been to an event that you haven't been to before that turned into a great event? Perhaps heard a new record and been moved by it, met a new Soul Crew or a new friend...

Or dare I say it...? Found new romance on the Soul scene? ( These days it's better than Tinder so I'm told! )

It's that time we all look back at the past year so let's hear about it. :hatsoff2:

Wakey , wakey ... already a thread running on this subject ... :rolleyes:

Social source share