Happy New Year 2019 - Hopes dreams....

Mike

A Happy Soul Source New Year to all with a quick wish of good health and happiness to all for 2019

Hope all having a great News Years Day and if up for it feel free to share all your hopes and dreams soul wise for this new year below!

2019.jpg

• Up vote 3
Social source share

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE! 

Here's my Hopes and Dreams.... 

Having been roaming around like a Gypsy for most of 2018, in 2019 I'm hoping to :

A.  Finally refile my record collection! 

B. Decide where we are going to live!

C. Be reunited with my motorcycle before the summer!

I'm not holding my breath on any of the above..... all good fun though!   

Dave 

Social source share

And indeed, a Happy New Year to everyone on Soul Source! Hopes and dreams?

• to get over current health situation as quickly as possible
  • to become way more active physically in 2019 than I was last year
  • to find out what my actual rights and status will be as a Brit expat in the Netherlands post Brexit 
  • to improve my crap Dutch

I think that’s enough to be getting on with.

Best wishes to you all in achieving your own hopes and dreams.

Social source share

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all from 'The Dopson Clan' :wink:

My Hopes and Dreams -

To actually move a record from my 'maybe pile' in to my 'definite pile' ref 'pruning' my collection to raise funds to take the family on holiday - I'm currently 'playing through'....."Wow, I forgot how good this is!"......And back on the shelf it goes :huh:

Get to 'Grumpy Soul' once again, thus snapping out of my 'I can't be arsed' phase I'm going through.

Get to 'Boomerang' once again.

Get to 'The 100 Club' once again.

Oh, and keep my business going for another year (That should have been top priority really) :D

All the best,

Len :thumbsup:

• Up vote 1
Social source share

Hi Dave Moore,

Feliz Ano Nuevo 2019 ,met you at a Gig you did in Benalmadena last year ???   Buy now Costa prices on the up .despite Brexit.

HNY To One and All ,Cheers ,John , Malaga,Spain.

Social source share

22 minutes ago, BabyBoyAndMyLass said:

Let's hope mine isn't more of the same, 2018 wasn't the best year... He said digging out his Hohner Marine Band.

Oh, and to not hear 'Of Hopes Dreams And Tombstones' in 2019 :D

I hope you have a better 2019 Simon.

Len :thumbsup:

• Up vote 1
Social source share

4 hours ago, John Hart said:

Hi Dave Moore,

Feliz Ano Nuevo 2019 ,met you at a Gig you did in Benalmadena last year ???   Buy now Costa prices on the up .despite Brexit.

HNY To One and All ,Cheers ,John , Malaga,Spain.

Hi John,   Not me in Benalmadena.  In Malaga or Torremolinos maybe?  Suite 45 at The Pink Elephant with Sergio and Antonio?  I live in Spain near Mojacar, you should come up to Hitsville Weekender every September.  Great weekend.

Happy New Year!  

Dave 

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!