Show us your great photos (2019)

Amsterdam Russ

13 hours ago, josep manuel concernau robles said:

I also adore this kind of fuchsia color.

Here's my "animal traction motorcycle", Colnago with all the complements Campagnolo from 1984. The landscape is the sandstones called "Formación areniscas de Peraltilla" (a geological denomination) between Albelda and Tamarit de Llitera (Aragón):

bicigresos.jpg

Nice bike Joseph , speaking of Colnago’s, my 1995 tecnos , dura ace .

B8F46276-CEFC-4B9E-9053-13BD90110138.jpeg

Edited by Colnago
  • Up vote 2
Social source share

51 minutes ago, Colnago said:

Nice bike Joseph , speaking of Colnago’s, my 1995 tecnos , dura ace .

Very nice your bike also. Sadly, these classic design is totally "vintage" today. The mine had originally the "Colner" logo (is a trademark by Colnago) and I changed to the Colnago logo. I likes the word, the typography and the four leafs clover more than the "Colner" one.

Social source share

10 hours ago, Winsford Soul said:

Dave.  17 th April is the earliest that I have ever seen them in the north west .

They were a week or so late here, but ought to be with you 20th maybe.  Lots of them all of a sudden, so I think some were probably heading up the east coast of Spain rather than the west coast lot that go via Huesca and then across Portugal.  Saw a male brambling this morning while walking the dog, no camera with me though.

• Up vote 1
Social source share

4 hours ago, Winsford Soul said:

Peacock Butterfly.  I think Steve,  no expert though mate 

No me neither. It landed just as we got back from walking the dogs, more or less in the same place as the ladybirds.

Edited by Guest
Social source share

1 hour ago, veedub said:

Willington gravel pits Derbyshire this morning, Firstly; Sedge Warbler, Reed Warbler, Mediterranean Gull. 

Middleton Lakes Friday; Grasshopper Warbler reeling. A most remarkable sound ! .

IMG_0646.JPG

IMG_0584.JPG

IMG_0614.JPG

Brilliant series of pictures. Got to travel about 50 miles to see / hear grasshopper  warblers never been lucky enough to get a photo yet. 

Social source share

42 minutes ago, veedub said:

Thanks Winsford Soul 🙂. My camera isn't the best, but at Middleton lakes Tamworth, there's several Grasshopper Warblers reeling all day at the moment between the 2 screens ,and theyre quite visible  so I got lucky . 

I was at Willington soul club last Saturday night. Are Willington gravel pits close by ? 

Steve 

Social source share