Show us your great photos (2019)

Amsterdam Russ

On 15/07/2019 at 18:37, Tomangoes said:

Try smoking it..

Could be better than expected.

Ed

One leaf is not enough, not even 50 or 100 as THC is in the flowers. But you can make space cakes with them

But your plant is cannabis, sometimes plants or even trees may grow suddenly in some unlikely places, and without having being planted before. I know that birds can bring the seeds, too.

Edited by Philippe
incomplete reply
  • Up vote 1
Social source share

On 15/07/2019 at 17:37, Tomangoes said:

Try smoking it..

Could be better than expected.

Ed

You mean like salmon?  I can't believe I had cannabis growing in my garden.  Someone told me there are huge cannabis farms in Yorkshire. I didn't believe it until I googled it. It's illegal to grow cannabis, apparently, unless the Government gives you a licence.  Then you can grow it, and export it.  I don't know if that's true? 

I only smoked it once. It was very difficult because I was in my forties at the time and had never even smoked a cigarette and had to be told how to smoke.  At first nothing happened. "You have to draw it back into your lungs!".  So I did.   Nothing happened, and then.... I giggled for ten minutes at nothing at all, and then, it was business as usual.  I still giggle for ten minutes at nothing at all, cannabis or no cannabis.  I hope I don't get arrested for that confession.

I did Google it and apparently my accidentally home grown variety is called Ruderalis...it's not the loony type.  It's for beginners I think. 

Social source share

12 minutes ago, Tomangoes said:

Talking of grow your own.....

I thought anybody liking chillis....would find these a bargain:)

Ed

IMG_20190713_1503518.jpg

Always wondered why they're called chillis and not hottis?  Can you smoke those too? 🙄🤔😉

Social source share

18 hours ago, Tomangoes said:

Talking of grow your own.....

I thought anybody liking chillis....would find these a bargain:)

Ed

IMG_20190713_1503518.jpg

I grew some a few years back, very satisfying watching them change colour.  

Social source share

This made me smile . Screenshot from Soul Source members albums.  A bunch of soulies and an advert for a care home above!  How rude!!!

Screenshot_20190721-221450.png

Social source share

34 minutes ago, Shufflin said:

ears forward, eyes focussed, I'm after something 🙂

lovely dog

She is out of that brutal game now.She was looking at people talking on beach.

But fair to say she is not little fury friendly yet.B.

ut we will work on her like we have done all our rescue greyhounds.

Yep lovely looking dog a real fanny magnet😄

Social source share

Guest Shufflin
5 minutes ago, Ncfc said:

we will work on her like we have done all our rescue greyhounds

good for you, we rescued an ill treated staffy 2 years ago and she is fine now, as you say it just needs work and care

Social source share

On 02/08/2019 at 15:04, Source Team said:

the recent embedded greyhound mistreatment video has just been dropped as doesn't really fit in with the topic

with such videos it may work better if post as a link along with an description so members are aware

Fair enough.Don't think i will bother posting on Soul Source anymore.

Social source share

1 hour ago, Ncfc said:

Fair enough.Don't think i will bother posting on Soul Source anymore.

sorry to hear that

the story is we had concerns passed on to us by a member over your posting of a video showing an animal being mistreated into a long running member led good natured photo sharing topic

once aware of the video, I dropped the video post as did agree with the concerns raised and posted that have done so and in the same post asked you in future to post a link and a description rather than the complete video

that is always going to happen on here, it is a moderated forum, with the main aim of any moderation being to try and provide an enjoyable and worthwhile forum

Anyway as always ask if you do have any further comments/criticisms/suggestions about this or similar moderation actions then please post them up in the support forum not on the actual topic as it just derails the topic further

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/forums/forum/41-site-stuff/

thanks

mike

Edited by Mike
Social source share

1 hour ago, Mike said:

sorry to hear that

the story is we had concerns passed on to us by a member over your posting of a video showing an animal being mistreated into a long running member led good natured photo sharing topic

once aware of the video, I dropped the video post as did agree with the concerns raised and posted that have done so and in the same post asked you in future to post a link and a description rather than the complete video

that is always going to happen on here, it is a moderated forum, with the main aim of any moderation being to try and provide an enjoyable and worthwhile forum

Anyway as always ask if you do have any further comments/criticisms/suggestions about this or similar moderation actions then please post them up in the support forum not on the actual topic as it just derails the topic further

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/forums/forum/41-site-stuff/

thanks

mike

Obviously a deluded Breeder/Trainer/Owner who will tell you what a squeaky clean industry it is.Why not message me if they have a problem?

Thought it was a good post as you can see how she has turned out 

Anyway that's me done.

Edited by Ncfc
Social source share

1 hour ago, Winsford Soul said:

One day I will get up to Scotland again,  got so many new things on my list of things to do and see. 

Steve 

I'm not kidding Steve, I saw the Kelpies on the internet a few years ago and couldn't believe they were real and when I found out they were in Scotland, I put them on my list.  They didn't disappoint. They were awesome.   You must get up there...and don't forget your camera 😉

Social source share

9 minutes ago, Flamingemeralds said:

I'm not kidding Steve, I saw the Kelpies on the internet a few years ago and couldn't believe they were real and when I found out they were in Scotland, I put them on my list.  They didn't disappoint. They were awesome.   You must get up there...and don't forget your camera 😉

Have camera will travel.  😁 I watched a programme about the making of the kelpies a few years ago and it was fascinating plus  as an angler I love canals . Double delight.  It's like the Anderton boat lift, amazing sight and engineering plus Trent and Mersey canal. 

Steve 

Social source share

10 hours ago, Winsford Soul said:

Have camera will travel.  😁 I watched a programme about the making of the kelpies a few years ago and it was fascinating plus  as an angler I love canals . Double delight.  It's like the Anderton boat lift, amazing sight and engineering plus Trent and Mersey canal. 

Steve 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falkirk_Wheel

You'll love this then! 

Social source share

15 hours ago, Amsterdam Russ said:

Absolutely stunning photos to be seen in the California Academy of Sciences’ Natural World photography competition. Definitely well worth a look, and the Grand Prize winner is just brilliant!

It's almost too perfect !

zzzzzzzzzz.png

Social source share