News: BKE Records Launch 2019 - Brothers Of Soul

Rob Moss

I brought the Brothers of Soul over to perform in Cov. in 2011 and, although they didn't believe it going in, they realised how much their work and performance was appreciated over here. It was a great night and everyone thoroughly enjoyed it (I think !)

• Up vote 2
Social source share

On 02/01/2019 at 19:27, Rob Moss said:

I brought the Brothers of Soul over to perform in Cov. in 2011 and, although they didn't believe it going in, they realised how much their work and performance was appreciated over here. It was a great night and everyone thoroughly enjoyed it (I think !)

Yes it was a tremendous performance, a good bunch of the Banbury soul crowd came along and I know Roger Saint, who worked with you on this, was equally proud of the event!

Social source share

11 hours ago, seano said:

Hi Chalky,

nice posting and it took me to your Flickr album of the event. Excellent photos, and I do like the one of Eddie Hubbard with Fred Bridges at the end.

Hi Sean

Twas a great night.  They were so humble amd truly gobsmacked by the support and appreciation.  I know his voice wasn’t great but to show our appreciation is what matters. 

• Up vote 1
Social source share

7 hours ago, chalky said:

Hi Sean

Twas a great night.  They were so humble amd truly gobsmacked by the support and appreciation.  I know his voice wasn’t great but to show our appreciation is what matters. 

Checking out your photos on Flickr reminded me that I'd taken a bunch that night and the next morning too. Nothing like as good as yours unfortunately, but here you go:

• Thanks 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!