Going To A Go Go-on The Rare Side! At Silk

Hi ,latest news for the new event we are doing at THE SILK CLUB WELLINGBOROUGH on 27th Jan 2007. Firstly i would like to extend a big welcome to LEN DOPSON who after a recent chat, has joined us a resident DJ for the future at SILK. For the many local and not so local people who have enjoyed his EMBANKMENT NITES AT WELLINGBORO for the last 13 years , LEN will need no introduction. and i know your gonna love his tunes...great to have you on board mate!

We have also just (literally) confirmed DAVE RIMMER and his good mate! WOODY from the Midlands as DJS for the evening. DAVE will be bringing some vinyl to sell , so you might even grab a bargain...also on the bill is local treasure GLENN BELLAMY..many of you will know that GLENN is a regular at our oldies nites at the DIAMONDS AND PEMBERTON , He assures me that he will be digging deep into his collection to bring you some of his mystery sounds??...that just leaves two then! thats Me and co. promoter STEVE HUGGY! BROWN ( you have been buying a lot of 70s recentley mate! getting a little concerned) rolleyes.gif anyway we will be playing you some of the underplayed oldies etc. from our boxes.

SILK is a great venue! with a forward thinking owner, who has also expressed an intrest in a allnighter later in the year ...watch this space!! this is the first of what we hope will become regular nights at this venue, our aim is to bring something different for the area with a mix of rarer and underplayed sounds, past and present , no bias on styles just quality!(in our opinion)...we look forward to seeing you all there if you can make it ...Big thanks to MAARK (Pacan) for his special support for this...please PM me for any further info or check out the events listing page for details...festive wishes to you all!...JEMCO

• Replies 0
  • Views 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply