Last call on this!!!

Md Records

Hi all, quick update on MD101, the fabulous Ronnie Walker “can you love a poor boy”.

The feedback on this single has been phenomenal, in short Ronnie really knocked it out of the park with these tracks.

Now the bad news, there are less than 30 copies left- if you have your name down for copies then all good, but I would say make sure to seal the deal. Once there gone that is it.

We will not be repressing any of the releases we do, we only sign a contract for 300 singles and only licence for 300 singles to be pressed.

If any of your mates or soul crew don’t have copies, let them know they need to act on getting a copy of what will undoubtedly be a key track of 2019.

If anyone wants to order a copy drop me a P.M.

Ronnie Walker - Can You Love A Poor Boy/Now I Cry - MD £10

The topside was recorded in 1973, when Ronnie was approached by WDAS DJ Harvey Holiday who had the idea to get Ronnie to record a version of "Can You Love A Poor Boy" which never saw a release. The flip "Now I Cry" was recorded on 17th October 1967 at the same session where "You're The One" and "Thanks To You", but was not released until now - Only available through myself or Mark Anderson and ONLY 300 made!!

Can You Love A Poor Boy RW.MP3 

Now I Cry RW.MP3

Postage £2.50 to the U.K. (recorded), £3.50 to Europe, £4.50 to anywhere else.

Can You Love A Poor Boy RW.jpg

Now I Cry RW.jpg

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 4
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...