RARE BITS FROM LEN.

Len

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 

Apologies for delays in getting back to anyone - Believe it or not, I try to steer clear of Soul-source at weekends :wink:

Thanks again for all the interest, but not thanks for persuading me to sell anything that wasn't even for sale! :D

I have up-dated my list again, which includes a few reductions - I don't really want to reduce any much more, but if struggling still make me an offer (I'm easy to deal with)

All the best,

Len :thumbsup:

• Up vote 1
Social source share

31 minutes ago, dave pinch said:

gonna be some holiday len

Yes mate - 5 nights Santa Monica, then 12 nights Florida. It's so nice to be able to take my family, what with the kids fast growing an' all that (Son Bailey 13 / Daughter Tabitha 10) 

I feel very privileged to be able to spend record money on this sort of thing, rather than having to sell to feed the kids as it were :wink:

• Up vote 1
  • Thanks 1
Social source share

11 hours ago, LEN said:

Yes mate - 5 nights Santa Monica, then 12 nights Florida. It's so nice to be able to take my family, what with the kids fast growing an' all that (Son Bailey 13 / Daughter Tabitha 10) 

I feel very privileged to be able to spend record money on this sort of thing, rather than having to sell to feed the kids as it were :wink:

good on you..we`re having 3 weeks in florida this year..if work doesnt pick up i will be sellin a few to fund that..we took our kids (27 & 24) and there partners to disney last year.. we been with the kids before but their partners had never done anything like that..had a blast.....enjoy mate

• Up vote 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!