Gloria hill be somebody

Speedlimit

Now here's one you don't here to often  on the same label as the moments "you said "  and sunny Carrington " the girl every guy should know.  Picked this up in 78 from a record shop in Notts on  Alfreton road had many a good find there. This appear to have a different numbering system to the other releases on the label and sound quality is very lo Fi still a great tune 

Comments gents and gals

• Up vote 2
Social source share

Fantastic 45 and, as said, one you don't see too often - Ive only seen one.. Kev Fev from Norwich, but no doubt there are others in collections

Is it the same label that released The Moments & Sunny Carrington though ?? completely different label colour.. although the production credits and publishers are indeed the same

Edited by FickleFingers
Question
Social source share

Actually ted I think you may have brought my copy when I sold it in the 80's  it was either you or ady c I sold it to . Like fingers says production and writing credits are the same as the other two releases but the number is different as me and John A have compared  them  sunny Carrington being ztsp numbering. Probably pressed at different plants as for the lo Fi  it's always baffled me as to why it's not the same as the other two. Plenty of life in this one yet. 

Social source share

I’ve had a couple of copies, both very low hifi.  Didn’t realise how rare it was and sold one for £5 from memory and traded the other for a bit more.  Wish Incould find another. Such haunting vocals. Was played at the 100 club early days by Ady C and was one of Randy’s favourites (RIP). PT

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!