Blackpoolsoul

The Fellows - George Cinton ? 1967

4 hours ago, speedlimit said:

Your right chalky George was the lead on the parliaments  not sure about the fellows.  Have to give it a listen. 

I think Chalky is trying to say it's George and The Parliaments using a different name....unless I read it wrong ?

Posted (edited)
55 minutes ago, chalky said:

Yes

So do you think this is connected with the Group name issue and the court case (which the other group won I believe) and George just called this release The Fellows to save any problems occurring legally, or am I of the mark here (do any dates tally)

Edited by Blackpoolsoul
More accurate

14 minutes ago, Blackpoolsoul said:

So do you think this is connected with the Group name issue and the court case (which the other group won I believe) and George just called this release The Fellows to save any problems occurring legally, or am I of the mark here (do any dates tally)

Which other group name?

3 hours ago, Blackpoolsoul said:

The Huntingdon West Virginia Parliaments (Litlle Archie) that won the court case making George change "his" Parliaments group name

No that was a couple or three years later, 1970 when they evolved into Parliament and Funkadelic

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.