Manship - Friday half price sales

Julianb

Have you seen the c**p that John is trying to get rid of in his Friday Half Price sales? ( not just this week but for ages now).

A few years ago he offered some decent stuff at reduced prices and it was fun trying to judge when to buy when the price was dropping!

Nowadays it looks like he's just trying to get rid of stuff that will never sell at the original asking prices.

I don't have a problem with John ( I do bid on and occasionally win on his auctions) but blinking heck, put the half price stuff in soul packs!

Edited by JulianB
  • Up vote 1
Social source share

• 3 months later...

Original posting edited to now read as follows:

Four Flights: I just played my 12" of Four Flights and to anyone thinking of buying a copy I hope the pressing is better than mine, it's an original mint copy but both sides sound muffled. Tried with 2 different models of styli, neither enjoyed the experience! 

The same track appears on the flip of Let's Do It by Convertion, however having just played both the Four Flights and this, I now realise they are the same recording except FF is 4.28, Convertion 6.15 [Just timed them]. A note on Discogs states Dunn Pearson did not give permission to Sam Records to release the track on their label. Anyone know if Four Flights were a group or just a random name used for the release? Thanks

Edited by Guest
Social source share

Posting removed as edits now made to my original entry. Thanks to Scootboy for correcting video positions on page.

Edited by Guest
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!