Lea Manor

Just want to say what a great night i had at lea manor last night. Attendance was on the low side due to 2 niters and lots more venues on. Great to hear underplayed tunes , not the same old same old ive been hearing week after week for years. Great set played by Col Kidson , he has some lovely highly underrated tunes. Keep up the good work Col & Larry. I will be returning at the next one for sure. If you want great music and a little something oiut of the ordinary to listen to then this is the place for you. :thumbsup:

• Replies 5
  • Views 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

WE REALLY HAD A GOOD TIME AND YES NUMBERS WERE DOWN A LITTLE BUT YOU CAN'T FAULT THE MUSIC THE PEOPLE WHO WERE THERE SEEMED TO HAVE A GOOD TIME AND IN THE PARTY MOOD NICE TO SEE PETE ROBINSON AND DES PARKER WHO HAD ME GOB SMACKED WITH SOME OF HIS RECORD HUNTING ACTIVITIES :):thumbsup: WOODY

Hannah & myself finally made it to lea manor we had a great time,smashing venue with some good tunes being played.Des Parker done his normal 'there you go nick have a listen to these' sales ploy,which always works :thumbsup: travelled up with jason (mr motown),good to see dave rimmer,woody,pete robinson,and the hosts mr n mrs kidson,whoever played the limitations..sounded great :) thanks again for a great night,even though wolves beat my team QPR!!!nick

Hannah & myself finally made it to lea manor we had a great time,smashing venue with some good tunes being played.Des Parker done his normal 'there you go nick have a listen to these' sales ploy,which always works :thumbsup: travelled up with jason (mr motown),good to see dave rimmer,woody,pete robinson,and the hosts mr n mrs kidson,whoever played the limitations..sounded great :thumbsup: thanks again for a great night,even though wolves beat my team QPR!!!nick

Nick, by any chance was Hannah wearing her pj's and carrying a carry bag with her chinese in it? :):D Glad you had a good night...got outbid on my record tho :angry: so I had a crap night in