Amlwch Niter

Really enjoyed last night. Lovely little venue, great people & great music.

Have to say a special thanks to Marcelle for being so sweet & introducing us to everyone.

Also a huge thanks to Marcelle, Kate & Sarah for taking care of mewhen i'd had one too many birthday drinks.

Kirstyx

• Replies 5
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Have to say a special thanks to Marcelle for being so sweet & introducing us to everyone.

Also a huge thanks to Marcelle, Kate & Sarah for taking care of mewhen i'd had one too many birthday drinks.

Kirstyx

Nice to see you last night gal!

Will write a more detailed account of what Kirsty got up to later :thumbsup: ... just wanted to say there's a few photos up in the gallery :thumbsup:

Guest Netspeaky

Oh No, the dreaded camera, hope you got my best features Joan. :thumbsup: Another super night, great spots by all the DJ's, floor busy all night. Chris how's your head? :) one too many beers, you did look a picture dancing along the mirrored column, not sure about your back drops though. If you missed this one then get yourself down to the net one in February. :thumbsup:

Guest Chris Waterman

Oh No, the dreaded camera, hope you got my best features Joan. :thumbsup: Another super night, great spots by all the DJ's, floor busy all night. Chris how's your head? :) one too many beers, you did look a picture dancing along the mirrored column, not sure about your back drops though. If you missed this one then get yourself down to the net one in February. :thumbsup:

Hi Mark

Marcelle tells me I had a good night as I can't remember a thing :D suffering now but well worth it............I think

Chris W

The Amlwch pole dancer

Guest Marcelle

Kirstyx

Was good to see again sweetie, & yes birthdays are for celebrating ........ thats the only reason we have them :thumbsup: as far as I recall you were one of the solid ones on the busy dance floor .... xx

as always I have a great time .... is a pleasure not a chore (except in the morning) to travel the distance.

I have not yet, or think I ever will be dissappointed here .... party from start to finish & thats what I want to spend my freetime doing ... musicly as always great, a few unheard (by my ears) sounds, didnt dance as much as usual (not down to the music could have been a gammy knee or is that age :) )

no on this occassion it was simply I was happy to sit & watch people dance ...... especialy Chris doing his version of the waltze or was it the begining of a jive ?????? hehehehe with Lydia AKA Mrs Fish, & Julie he then moved onto his version of "pole dancing" only the pole must have been at least 18" in diameter !!!!

oh then he threw in his yes "party piece" breakdancing ..... alas he got caught out & was dragged shamefully acrosss the dance flloor !!!!!! :D:thumbsup:

then from the corner of my eye another infrequent visitor to the dance floor .... who started at the edge with a slight tip tap of his tootsies ..... gently moving forward then ..... bang he was off !!!!! Our own Mr Hughes took to the floor .... & he was there in the limelight "strutting his stuff" :D oh yes photos taken on his camera .... so come matey "GET THEM UP" .....

Is always good to see new faces in a venue, especialy when distance is involved .... & there where a few travellers there last night :lol:

oh & should there be any incrimanating pics ...... please do put them on here

thanks to the monsters ..... for another pleasurable night, from start to finish .... including hats & poppers !!!!

only complaint ..... no foot spa in the raffle LOL

oh & the only unclaimed prizes are "2 experienced promoters who can put up shelves" so come on please claim them !!!!!

Little Minnow aka Marcelle xx

Edited by Marcelle