Soulfool profile photo

how far?

Posted

Can anyone tell me how far the Premier Inn at Meridian Point, Cleethorpes is from the Beachcomber?

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

32, 727.99 inches ... :D

Or 0.52 miles .

bbbvvv.PNG.2374a1146a85caf0254352394f72c48a.PNG

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted
26 minutes ago, Soulfool said:

Can anyone tell me how far the Premier Inn at Meridian Point, Cleethorpes is from the Beachcomber?

The same as it is from the Beachcomber to the Premier inn. Sorry couldn't resist:shades:

Steve

• Up vote 2

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

Stagerhomeable.

After a long night....

Ed

Share this forum post

soul source url
Guest Spain pete profile photo
Posted

Google maps is a handy tool and its on tinternet 🙄

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

Not advisable to walk across the golf course so add a bit to the journey length to keep to the footpath or road. Timewise, probably about 10 minutes by foot. Beachcomber is a really good venue so worth the trip.

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted
On 22/01/2019 at 20:05, tomangoes said:

Stagerhomeable.

After a long night....

Ed

this is the correct answer, after staggering back at the last weekender, hotel itself is okay and the staff were perplexed by the whole thing

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

a good alternative is camping on the haven site next door. dirt cheap & i set up my fishing bivvy with fishing bedchair inside = very comfy.  The advantage is you can eat and sleep when you like.  Get some strange looks from the other campers/caravanners as they are all about to go to bed when i go out and vice versa.

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

This property on the Humber Estuary opposite the Beachcomber was popular a few years ago, but if you are German you might have a problem checking in:)

Ed

IMG_20190120_1336257.jpg

Share this forum post

soul source url

Freebasing - Source Forum

An off the soul beat lifestyle talk forum

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Get started now!

Get max use of the forums

Source Adverts

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.