Ted Taylor

Guest Bearsy

HAS ANYONE GOT A MINTISH COPY OF THIS RECORD FOR SALE AT A REASONABLE PRICE PLEASE.

TED TAYLOR SOMEBODY`S ALWAYS TRYING

THANKS

BEARSY

Thanks everyone for your help and advice as ive now managed to source one. :thumbsup::thumbsup::shades::yes::yes:

Bearsy

Edited by Bearsy
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 10
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

HAS ANYONE GOT A MINTISH COPY OF THIS RECORD FOR SALE AT A REASONABLE PRICE PLEASE.

TED TAYLOR SOMEBODY`S ALWAYS TRYING

THANKS

BEARSY

72 pounds on ebay ending in 22 hours

hope this helps m8

moldie

Social source share

Got me eyes on that one Moldie but i think its a bit expensive for the condition as ive seen a couple go for cheaper in better nick,

just wish i had known the value of them earlier :angry:

Cheers matey and keep searching for me thumbsup.gif

Bearsy

Social source share

Was after this my self for a couple of years, kept seeing them and thorght they were too much, in the end I bit the bullet and payed 90 quid for a mint issue and had to haggle hard to grt it at that, seen them go cheeper but not in such good condition. seen plenty on ebay over last couple of years and a few purple demos go for the same money but kept missing out good luck and a great record IMO

Social source share

Was after this my self for a couple of years, kept seeing them and thorght they were too much, in the end I bit the bullet and payed 90 quid for a mint issue and had to haggle hard to grt it at that, seen them go cheeper but not in such good condition. seen plenty on ebay over last couple of years and a few purple demos go for the same money but kept missing out good luck and a great record IMO

Thats my problem at the moment too Miff, maybe a bit of patience might help but i doubt it,

thats it make me feel worse by posting the tune up aswell :lol:

just had a listen to it and now my patience has nearly gone as i want it NOW :lol::yes::lol:

Cheers Miff

Bearsy thumbsup.gif

Social source share

just checked my copy and its got a hairline crack........ :D .....plays perfect but the sellotapes out.....

At least you got one ranting_1.gif

I want one but everybody has shut up shop on me unsure.gif

HEEEEELLLLLLLLOOOOOOOO Is there a Ted Taylor out there anywhere :D:D

Bearsy :D

Social source share

Just had a look on ebay for you, 137 Ted taylor tunes for sale Some nice stuff but not one

"somebody" Still worth a look though

Good huntin`

Cheers Tich,

Been looking on there for about a week or so now but with a wants list of quite a few im trying to stick with that as sooner or later the cash will run out so im doing my best to stick to it. Its tough but someones got to do it yes.gif

Thanks again

Bearsy thumbsup.gif

Social source share

Cheers Tich,

Been looking on there for about a week or so now but with a wants list of quite a few im trying to stick with that as sooner or later the cash will run out so im doing my best to stick to it. Its tough but someones got to do it yes.gif

Thanks again

Bearsy thumbsup.gif

No worries !

Send me your list.

All I do all day is look for tunes all over the world on the net.

Social source share