Keele Niter

spot

JUST WOKEN PROPERLY FROM ANOTHER SOUL WEEKEND ADVENTURE :D AND A GREAT TIME WE HAD TO :D FIRST TIME EVER DOWN TO KEELE UNI & WHAT A GREAT VENUE IT IS . :thumbsup: A 2 HRS PLUS TRAVEL FOR US & A PAIN IN THE BACKSIDE ROUND STOKE WITH ALL THE ROADWORKS :thumbsup: BUT DEFINITELY WORTH THE TRIP.

ARRIVED TO A PRETTY EMPTY CARPARK BUT SOON WE WERE JOINED BY STAN & CHRISTINE, JOE & WIFE (NORTH EAST) THEN MARK & BIRTHDAY GIRL BEV (HALIFAX). SHEDHEAD & CHELL (GOOLE) HAD BEATEN US ALL THERE & WERE ON STARTING BLOCKS TO GET IN AS IT WAS FREEZING.THE FINAL 2 TO MY JIGSAW WAS MOLLY WALLY DOODLE THE DJ & THE VERY LOVELY TRACEY :P (PORTSMOUTH) WHO ARRIVED FASHIONABLY LATE WITH LIONEL & MARIA. INSIDE WERE THE NOTTINGHAM CREW ADY, RUSS & LADIES WITH MICK H,SHANE & VONNIE AND MR DAVE RIVERS. :shades:

THE VENUE WAS EXCELLENT WITH GOOD SEATING AREAS & A GOOD DANCEFLOOR, A LARGE RECORD DEALING AREA & A BRILL BAR/CHILLOUT AREA. THE MUSIC I TRULY ENJOYED ALL NIGHT & I COULDN`T PICK OUT ANY ONE IN PARTICULAR FOR BEST SPOT & IT REALLY WAS ACROSS THE BOARD, WHICH MAKES A CHANGE. ALL TO SOON IT`S OVER & WE`RE HEADING BACK HOME(GOOLE) BUT WE`LL BE BACK DEFINITELY. :yes:

SPOT. :yes:

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

always a good night at keele,pity there's only two dates for next year,september and december,didn't come across any roadworks on our way in?excellent spots,in particular peter hullat,bob hinsley and butch,with just the right blend of classic oldies/current spins,didn't dance much,my dodgy knee wasn't up to much,great crack in the record bar,nice to talk to back door kenny,who was convinced I was from north wales(keep getting mixed up with steve thomas) and ganche think I took one of your photos(the one with you and kenny)hope it came out alright

Mick

Guest Paul Brennan

always a good night at keele,pity there's only two dates for next year,september and december,didn't come across any roadworks on our way in?excellent spots,in particular peter hullat,bob hinsley and butch,with just the right blend of classic oldies/current spins,didn't dance much,my dodgy knee wasn't up to much,great crack in the record bar,nice to talk to back door kenny,who was convinced I was from north wales(keep getting mixed up with steve thomas) and ganche think I took one of your photos(the one with you and kenny)hope it came out alright

Mick

"My dodgy Knee", bit of a lame excuse that Mick (sorry)

Paul

Guest WeeLass Vonny

First time at this event for me too & well worth the wait! great atmosphere,smashing company. Danced loads,laughed loads & talked the ears of quite a few folk in every corner of the room.unlike me :thumbsup: Somehow found myself indulging in a few glasses of red wine back at friends house in Stoke all being entertained till lunch-time by double comedy act Shane & Nick. Cheers.

Looked like you had great birthday celebration too Dave, Nice one, Shane bit gutted for parting with that album you lucky man! Lisa,you got off lightly being spared my ranting down your ears good part of the evening, should have brougth my night-vision goggles to help find you in the darkness of that corner haha. Don't worry I will make up for it next time we're all out. Woo! ( Thanx for pressies)

Errr Heard awesome 'female' track on Butchs set that Im sure was promised by a very kind man to be included on the 3rd compilation disc for myself & Shane :wicked: . It was a female, hope you remember haha.

Catch you all over festive period! MERRY CHRISTMAS

VONNY XX

Mick

Yep!!t`was Mr Mix, a good one,as for the photo :thumbsup: Ganche on top form,per`usual......nice to see me mates,thanks for me records go to,Ted,nice one i`ll be playing t`other side at London Bridge,and Killer for me other tune,tops

:wicked: