Amsterdam Russ

Engraved 45rpm record middles wanted

Not sure if this is the right place for this, but...

I'm looking for a source that can supply a couple of customised/engraved 45rpm record middles/adapters. They must be of the stainless steel variety.

Any recommendation out there?

11 minutes ago, Amsterdam Russ said:

Not sure if this is the right place for this, but...

I'm looking for a source that can supply a couple of customised/engraved 45rpm record middles/adapters. They must be of the stainless steel variety.

Any recommendation out there?

A couple of people have sold adaptors on here. I think Mace has and Raym possibly ? I seem to recall I got mine from him. They weren't engraved but maybe they know where to get them.

ATB

I made a load as a give away at my event many years ago - If you only want a couple doing, I'd recommend going to a local Machinist to turn them on a lathe. I'd use Aluminium rather than Stainless Steel as it's much lighter. Then take them to a shop to get them engraved (Local locksmith type place should be able to do that)

All the best,

Len :thumbsup: 

Thanks for the info, guys. Much appreciated. 

I have since found a firm - Sure Shot Tools - that does these:

https://www.facebook.com/SureShotTools/ and 

https://www.instagram.com/sure_shot_tools/

Sent them a message a few minutes ago via Facebook and they've replied already, which is very fast. However, it's aways useful to have options, so yes please, any other contacts would be appreciated.

@LEN - great idea about getting them engraved locally, and I might look into that as well. 👍

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.