Johnny Gilliam - Baby Take Me Back. Modern (Issue) £125

125 for JG. Wow.

But what a soulful tune.

Love it

Social source share

Ditalians - I Gotta Go. Trip £350

Johnny Gilliam - Baby Take Me Back. Modern (Issue) £125

Cheers Dazz.

Is the Ditalians really worth that much? Anyone else think thats about the price for it?

Adam.

Social source share

Cheers Dazz.

Is the Ditalians really worth that much? Anyone else think thats about the price for it?

Adam.

We sold a Ditalians this year @ £150.00

Johnny Gilliam @ £75 Gilliam we will raise to £100 next time we have a copy cause it sells so quickly

Ditalians is nothing like a £350 record..price will remain the same on that one..next time we list it.

Social source share

Johnny Gilliam @ £75 Gilliam we will raise to £100 next time we have a copy cause it sells so quickly

Ditalians is nothing like a £350 record..price will remain the same on that one..next time we list it.

John is that a value for an issue of JG, I was saying to Adam you dont see many issues but you are probably better placed for that.

Said it before and say it again, issue or demo a seriously great record and a great memory of great time in our NS history!

Cheers

Jock

Social source share

Cheers John :thumbsup:

Would be interesting to know if the issue is much rarer than the demo as Jocko said in his post. We had a short converstion about it via PM and I agree that you don't see the issue as often. Still can't believe that no one wanted the issue I put up in the sales section @ £50! It's gone back into my playbox now and will probably stay there for quite a while!

Adam.

Social source share

Cheers John :thumbsup:

Would be interesting to know if the issue is much rarer than the demo as Jocko said in his post. We had a short converstion about it via PM and I agree that you don't see the issue as often. Still can't believe that no one wanted the issue I put up in the sales section @ £50! It's gone back into my playbox now and will probably stay there for quite a while!

Adam.

Issue is MUCH rarer but I think unless it's a NORTHERN SOUL CLASSIC this issue to demo thing can get a little silly.. you do find the "rarer" copy between the ISSUE and DEMO on any 45 seems to be the one the dealer has is stock at the time is the rarest.

Add maybe £25 on JG stock copy as you don't see it available but like I say this DEMO vs ISSUE only really, has a significant price difference on the soughtafter classics or serious rarities.

I remember, years ago (almost 30 years) one dealer quoting really rare STOCK copy of "Green Door" Wynder k. Frog we had over 100 sitting on the shelves, that is perhaps why he's hardly seen a black UA stock copy. Today, who could give a s**t.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!