Jump to content
  • Sign Up
BabyBoyAndMyLass's profile photo

CURRENT fave spins! 2019.

Audio Lists BabyBoyAndMyLass

 
Posted
5 minutes ago, Blackpoolsoul said:

I like this one too Elton John (of all people)

 

Really nice tune shall dig mine out great post forgot about it lost in piles of records 

  • Up vote 2

Share this source music forum post


soul source url
Posted
45 minutes ago, David Cartlidge said:

're visited this two years since I had this on the deck great mid pacer 

20190810_105428.jpg

In me box too !! , great 45 

  • Up vote 1

Share this source music forum post


soul source url
Posted

 

 

  • Up vote 1

Share this source music forum post


soul source url
Posted
1 hour ago, David Cartlidge said:

're visited this two years since I had this on the deck great mid pacer 

20190810_105428.jpg

In me box too !! , great 45 

  • Up vote 1

Share this source music forum post


soul source url
Posted

Boomerang tonite ,hope some one plays  this 

 

  • Up vote 4

Share this source music forum post


soul source url
Posted

Listening to some of the Funky stuff on this thread the last week had me digging out the funk box, completely forgot about this one, one of those where postage is more than the record.

  • Up vote 2

Share this source music forum post


soul source url
Posted

Played it in my radio show last week 👍

Share this source music forum post


soul source url
Posted (edited)

 

Edited by Richard
  • Up vote 1
  • Listening 1

Share this source music forum post


soul source url
Posted

 

  • Up vote 4

Share this source music forum post


soul source url
Posted

Jeannie was a damn good singer.

Here's another one showcasing her terrific voice....

 

  • Up vote 3

Share this source music forum post


soul source url
Posted

 

  • Up vote 1

Share this source music forum post


soul source url
Posted
8 hours ago, Westender said:

Jeannie was a damn good singer.

Here's another one showcasing her terrific voice....

 

Well, that nearly blew my socks off  🧦 

 

  • Up vote 1

Share this source music forum post


soul source url
Posted
On 11/08/2019 at 17:26, Richard said:

 

I like the fact that before Joe Jackson's label went belly up he managed to get The Willis sisters: Maxine, Diane, Laverne, and Tina on to Soul Train

Would be great to get a chance to here the unreleased stuff they did, wonder where the masters are ?

 

  • Up vote 2

Share this source music forum post


soul source url
Posted
19 hours ago, Blackpoolsoul said:

I like the fact that before Joe Jackson's label went belly up he managed to get The Willis sisters: Maxine, Diane, Laverne, and Tina on to Soul Train

Would be great to get a chance to here the unreleased stuff they did, wonder where the masters are ?

 

 

the flip side

  • Up vote 1

Share this source music forum post


soul source url
Posted (edited)

 

Edited by Richard
  • Up vote 1

Share this source music forum post


soul source url
Posted

A recent acquisition

 

  • Up vote 2

Share this source music forum post


soul source url
Posted

Earlier one from Jeanie Reynolds, on the label as Jeany 

Share this source music forum post


soul source url
Posted

Can't remember where I heard this, hope it wasn't on this thread 🙄,recent purchase, tother side none to shabby either, 

 

 

  • Up vote 1

Share this source music forum post


soul source url
Posted
16 minutes ago, Twoshoes said:

Can't remember where I heard this, hope it wasn't on this thread 🙄,recent purchase, tother side none to shabby either, 

 

 

I likes that mucho 👍

Share this source music forum post


soul source url
Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, Twoshoes said:

Can't remember where I heard this, hope it wasn't on this thread 🙄,recent purchase, tother side none to shabby either, 

 

 

I believe they only had 2 releases both produced by Eddie Davis and this one is just amazing (cover of Gladys Knight bomb)

 

 

Edited by Blackpoolsoul
  • Listening 1

Share this source music forum post


soul source url
Posted
On 10/08/2019 at 11:44, diddy morgan said:

In me box too !! , great 45 

It's been a  crossover track this wk for me two very good sides

20190816_165113.jpg

  • Up vote 2
  • Listening 1

Share this source music forum post


soul source url
Posted

Also been giving this a bit of hammer too .

20190816_165650.jpg

  • Up vote 4
  • Listening 1

Share this source music forum post


soul source url
Posted
3 minutes ago, David Cartlidge said:

It's been a  crossover track this wk for me two very good sides

Nice, new to me but then most things are 

Share this source music forum post


soul source url
Posted
1 minute ago, Twoshoes said:

Nice, new to me but then most things are 

Yes it's a nice track thanks for your approval enjoy. 

Share this source music forum post


soul source url
Posted

 

Share this source music forum post


soul source url
Posted
1 hour ago, Richard said:

 

Really nice some great stuff getting posted richard. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this source music forum post


soul source url
Posted

Thanks Dave, you post up some mighty fine stuff and it’s all about sharing 🙂

Share this source music forum post


soul source url
Posted

This use to list out £50+ over 10 years ago you can pick up now for about £15 grab a bargain  👍

  • Up vote 1

Share this source music forum post


soul source url
Posted

 

Share this source music forum post


soul source url
Posted (edited)

loved this for years

 

Edited by Shufflin
  • Up vote 2

Share this source music forum post


soul source url
Posted

 

  • Up vote 1

Share this source music forum post


soul source url
Posted

I had a very long time want arrive from the States recently. I spotted a rare issue Dynamo copy of the Stanley Mitchell Northern Soul Biggie  - Get It Baby  come up for a fair price. I managed to get in there quick before it was snapped up by one of the big dealers, not the best copy but plays through well with just a few pops and crackles! :) 

  • Up vote 4

Share this source music forum post


soul source url
Posted

waiting impatiently for one of these bad boys to land on me doormat 😬

  • Up vote 3

Share this source music forum post


soul source url
Posted
3 hours ago, Bruv said:

I had a very long time want arrive from the States recently. I spotted a rare issue Dynamo copy of the Stanley Mitchell Northern Soul Biggie  - Get It Baby  come up for a fair price. I managed to get in there quick before it was snapped up by one of the big dealers, not the best copy but plays through well with just a few pops and crackles! :) 

This song will always be fresh, it will get reissued (again) from Outta Sight soon

  • Up vote 2

Share this source music forum post


soul source url
Posted

 

1 hour ago, Scootboy said:

This song will always be fresh, it will get reissued (again) from Outta Sight soon

Always feels like a first time dance, same suprise, same buzz, bit like Eddie Foster in this respect -  wherever you are you just need to get to the dancefloor very quickly. 

  • Up vote 1

Share this source music forum post


soul source url
Posted

I've just purchased this record it's got a nice funky edge to it done some research on it no you tube clip any were could any one shed any light on it ,it's been covered up at some stage in its life dave .most probably wrong place to post any help guys 

20190818_171502.jpg

Share this source music forum post


soul source url
Posted
33 minutes ago, David Cartlidge said:

I've just purchased this record it's got a nice funky edge to it done some research on it no you tube clip any were could any one shed any light on it ,it's been covered up at some stage in its life dave .most probably wrong place to post any help guys 

20190818_171502.jpg

there's this about it, soundclip removed though?

https://www.popsike.com/JAY-MITCHELL-Catch-The-Fish-NORTHERN-SOUL-island-funk/370388581235.html

  • Up vote 1

Share this source music forum post


soul source url
Posted (edited)

Looks like he owned the label as he’s the only one on it and looks like he did a few Reggae got Soul type things 👍

 

Edited by Richard

Share this source music forum post


soul source url
Posted
29 minutes ago, Richard said:

Looks like he owned the label as he’s the only one on it and looks like he did a few Reggae got Soul type things 👍

 

Cheers richard much appreciated. 

  • Up vote 1

Share this source music forum post


soul source url
Posted
4 hours ago, David Cartlidge said:

I've just purchased this record it's got a nice funky edge to it done some research on it no you tube clip any were could any one shed any light on it ,it's been covered up at some stage in its life dave .most probably wrong place to post any help guys 

20190818_171502.jpg

Seems we need a sound clip Dave 😉

  • Up vote 1

Share this source music forum post


soul source url
Posted

I'll sort it richard and post 

  • Up vote 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this source music forum post


soul source url

Audio Lists - Source Music Forum

Themed soul youtube music video lists

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Get started now!
Log into Soul Source

Get max use of the forums

Log in now!

Source Adverts



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.