Durand Jones & the Indications 'Don't You Know'

Seano

Adam - I should have pointed this out but hopefully you had a look around and considered if they had any other records you fancied. I thought I'd get this at the same time and presume they'll both be sent together once the Durand Jones comes out:

Best, Sean

Social source share

Good shout! Love this track and video. Was lucky to see them perform a couple of weeks ago in London..absolutely brilliant and they included plenty of new material from the next album..very much looking forward to that in a few months. Meanwhile “Don’t you know’ (+ Kelly Finnigan) both available as download on itunes and Bandcamp etc, with the 45 on the way soon as you say.

It’s already looking like another very good year for new releases!

Edited by Scotters
  • Up vote 2
Social source share

27 minutes ago, Scotters said:

Good shout! Love this track and video. Was lucky to see them perform a couple of weeks ago in London..absolutely brilliant and they included plenty of new material from the next album..very much looking forward to that in a few months. Meanwhile “Don’t you know’ (+ Kelly Finnigan) both available as download on itunes and Bandcamp etc, with the 45 on the way soon as you say.

It’s already looking like another very good year for new releases!

Must have been good to catch them in London, where was that? I hadn't even heard of them til earlier today.

Social source share

14 minutes ago, seano said:

Must have been good to catch them in London, where was that? I hadn't even heard of them til earlier today.

Yes it really was a memorable night, at Dingwalls. Their debut LP from 2016 is well worth a listen too if you’ve not already looked up their other recordings. Cheers, Steve

• Up vote 1
Social source share

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!