Steve S 60 profile photo

Pizzagate

Freebasing Steve S 60

Posted

Amusing news story of two Maccam lasses caught on camera in a pub, pulling out their hair and putting it in the pizzas they'd ordered.  After getting free meals and drinks after complaining, staff smelt a rat when the offending hairs didn't match any of the kitchen staff.  A quick look at the CCTV footage showed these two scammers messing with their Margheritas.

Reminds me of a clearance diver I knew in the navy, who would always take a matchbox full of dead insects with him when he ventured ashore.  He very rarely paid for a meal out.

https://www.sunderlandecho.com/our-region/sunderland/name-and-shame-echo-readers-slam-pair-caught-putting-hair-in-their-pizza-at-sunderland-pub-1-9574525

Share this source music forum post

soul source url
Posted

I once found a cigarette end in a bowl of pasta at a very well respected Italian restaurant.  The dish had mushrooms in it and it just looked like a stalk, until I put it in my mouth and started to chew, and chew.....and chew some more! They offered us a free meal and a free meal "next time" but we never went back.  I still feel nauseous thinking about it. 😥

soul source url
Posted

Reminds me of a lunch at work last year, where a visitor found a slug moving in there salad they went to bite.  Unsurprisingly they weren't impressed by the reply the salad was all washed when they complained!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  SLUGGATE!!!! 

soul source url
Posted

I rarely eat out because of stories like this, keep them coming, it saves me money.

soul source url

Freebasing - Source Forum

An off the soul beat lifestyle talk forum

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Get started now!

Get max use of the forums

Source Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.