Records For Sale

Bsears

Shipping from NYC -- $15 abroad // $4 within the US. Paypal as a gift required. Please PM to reserve. Thanks! 

Jus' Us - Don't Stop Smiling / There's Got To Be Some Changes (Verdam) VG, stamp on label, plays strong, $400.00 

Killer Ohio ballad that rarely comes up for sale. This is my old DJ copy that I decided to let go of. I've seen this sell for a lot more! 

Little Ron Johnson - I Keep Telling You / Steamroller (Hard Times) VG++, light label wear, $160.00

Great record! Love the production and feel on this one! I've sold this for considerable more in the past. 

Cissy Houston - Nothing Can Stop Me / He I Believe (Janus) NM, styrene copy, $40

I ran into a handful of these last year and they flew out the door. I'm down to my last remaining copies. Moody ballad that hits all the right notes - check the youtube if you're not familiar with "Nothing Can Stop Me". 

The Dells - Run For Cover / Over Again (Cadet) VG, $50

Arguably their best record, and most certainly an all time northern classic. Plays loud and proud! 

Music N Motion - I've Got To Find My Place / Lady N Waiting (True Soul) NM, $75

Stunning mid-tempo on "Lady N Waiting" on this reliable Little Rock label. 

Doc Oliver - Are You Ready? / Inst. (Rock City) NM, offers 

Rare deep funk out of Little Rock that hardly ever turns up, especially in this condition. Up for offers. 

Edited by bsears
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 2
  • Views 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source