Mike

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

5 hours ago, Mark R said:

Who the f*ck is buying some of these records?!! 😮

Serious collectors who value the music and can afford the outlay. Plenty of pension pots being blown wisely and successful businessmen investing in priceless assets. If we all had the dosh, we’d all be doing it but sadly there’s not enough of it to go round.

Social source share

16 hours ago, Winsford Soul said:

Larry Allen.  OMG.  The world has gone mad.  Or am I missing something 

Steve 

Larry Allen is rarer than L Allen.

However he has another one, how many more?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Northern-Soul-Larry-Allen-45-RPM-Cant-We-Talk-It-Over-1st-Pressing-near-mint/292945184544?hash=item4434e4c720:g:6JcAAOSwYTtcVnek:rk:1:pf:1&frcectupt=true

Edited by johnmcc
add attacment.
Social source share

15 minutes ago, johnmcc said:

I know John. There was only ever about £50 / £100 difference between the two.  Bought mine of the legendary Steve Whittle . 

Exactly.  How many more has he got. 

Steve 

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve just been offered another copy from the eBay seller on a second chance-basis. The seller says he has found some ‘additional copies’. Apparently, the buyer of the second copy was very pleased with it and posted positive feedback, but I bet he will be hacked off when he learns there were more than two copies. Until we know precisely how many copies there are for sale, I would advise potential buyers to wait patiently.

Social source share

On 08/02/2019 at 10:37, johnmcc said:

More than the first one that went for big money and more than the second one that also went for big money...watch this space...

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!