Small handfull for sunday evening

Chess1458

The Royalites"Wiggle Waddle/Harlem Nocturne"VG has some slight vinyl staining on one side that doesn't affect play"Mojak $45.00

Lee Williams & the cymbals"Lost Love/Peeping through the window"VG Carnival $40.00

Nolan Porter"If I Could only be sure/Work it out in the morning" ORIG ABC Black stocker G- copy good for only a filler many scratches/scuffs $35.00

The Emporium Of Sound"She was mine/Don't go"Sunburst VG++ $25.00

The Manhattans"All I Need Is Your Love/Our Love Will Never Die" Carnival VG- $20.00

Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell"Give A Little Love/Ain't No Mountain High Enough" Tamla VG $20.00

The Mighty Marvellows"Talkin Bout Ya Baby/In The Morning"ABC with orig sleeve VG $20.00

Erma Franklin"Change My Thoughts From You/Gotta Find Me A Lover"Brunswick UNPLAYED store stock from distributor warehouse with orig company sleeve $20.00

Gene Chandler and Barbara Acklin"Will I Find Love/Little Green Apples"UNPLAYED Store stock from distributors warehouse with orig brunswick sleeve $15.00

Earl Grant"If I Only Had Time/It Was A Very Good Year"UNPLAYED Store stock copy with Orig decca sleeve $10.00 USD

All prices are in USD.....Discs will be shipped as gift with low value

Discounts for multiple purchases

Sound clips/scans avail upon request

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source