News: The Anti-Valentine playlist 2019

Mike

• Replies 55
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

59 minutes ago, DaveNPete said:

...But this one's the right one for my beloved boss...

Great record and i think the best version , but I wish it had been released on a original USA 45!

Edited by Guest
Social source share

6 minutes ago, mike said:

come on, its the 'all about the soul' forum, lets try and  keep it soul related to some degree, thanks

Apologies, the opening posting to the thread didn't state it had to be soul related but now I spotted it's the About The Soul section I understand. Not to worry as I have another angle covered, Main Source from 1991, great lyrics and contains a sample from Donald Byrd's "Think Twice."

Social source share

Guest Soul Hippy
3 hours ago, mike said:

nice adds - am getting that anti-valentine vibe 

though sometimes work better if ya space the adds out time wise..

as in one every so and so rather than in groups 👍

Good thinking Mike, but it gets exciting!  

Social source share

Guest Soul Hippy

Now the other side of my personality wants a go and he is determined to speak up for romance and love and wants to say love is the greatest thing on earth and the best thing we've got. He also thinks to send a card full of love to someone who may not expect it or who will never know who its from is just about the nicest compliment you could ever pay anyone. He also says that it could potentially make someone so happy that it would be daft not to send one.

So there it is and he insisted that I post a romantic valentine tune right in the middle of this lot, I told him that he might be dropping me in the

sh-t, so don't shoot the messenger. 😁 

Social source share